NBA Basketball

hamham3001

how did Monta Ellis not make the All Star reserves? cmon man.

check out his +/- stats. i know stats arent everything, but it says that the warriors are a lot better with him off the court.

also, there seems to be more deserving players anyway. kevin love just got in, but hes definitely above him. i'd even take nash, aldridge, and parker over monta.

check out his +/- stats. i know stats arent everything, but it says that the warriors are a lot better with him off the court.

also, there seems to be more deserving players anyway. kevin love just got in, but hes definitely above him. i'd even take nash, aldridge, and parker over monta.

Love and Aldridge over Monta but no way Nash.

Parker is 50 50 because Spurs are too good and he is the starting PG.

Happy Love got in but Aldridge deserves it more.

"He's dirty and a cry baby". Not helping your credibility.

i mean i'm exaggerating but kevin love pushes and pulls and grabs guys more than anyone i've ever seen. the guy makes a living climbing people's backs and i love that he works as hard as he does but he gets away with way too much sometimes.

as far as him being a baby, i just find that the guy complains non-stop. he threw a full-on tantrum when he didnt make the asg.

There's a definite argument for Tyson Chandler being an All-Star. He's become a complete player out of nowhere. He's throwing down oops like he did his breakout year with NOH but he's finally finishing around the rim, hitting free throws reliably and he's added more shot-blocking to his already above-average defensive tendencies. Dude is legit. Took him long enough, but it's all the more satisfying when you look at Eddy Curry's stupid fat ass rotting away in NYC.

i'm really confused who it is that casts all star votes

cuz yao got 950,000

and odom got close to 400,000

what

Voting is open to the world. China, which is probably the nation with the biggest NBA following outside the States, is the only reason he's made it the past few years. Kobe and Lebron game a good chunk of that too cuz they campaign there.

Love and Aldridge over Monta but no way Nash.

Parker is 50 50 because Spurs are too good and he is the starting PG.

Happy Love got in but Aldridge deserves it more.

really? not nash? compare his stats to any of his mvp-season numbers and tell me why/how the doesnt deserve to be an all-star. why does he get the scrutiny when its the GM's fault that demolished a team that was two games away from the finals.

really? not nash? compare his stats to any of his mvp-season numbers and tell me why/how the doesnt deserve to be an all-star. why does he get the scrutiny when its the GM's fault that demolished a team that was two games away from the finals.

It is all about the record when it comes to the guards in the West. Too many to choose from.

Deron, Russel, Manu got the records to back them up.

Steve and Monta have the stats but not the record..

Monta, 5th in scoring and still getting 6 assists a game as a SG.

My opinion, more deserving than Nash.

Team records are very close too (Suns up by 2 over Warriors)

I got good and drunk for LA and his mother tonight.

goooood and drunk. right now. yep yeppp.

I legitimately feel bad for the dude. Even worse for his mom. Not that that counts for shit.

klove: i love you dude, but welcome to the david lee club... it's all downhill from here.

(also- can we take a moment and appreciate how salty andre miller gets whenever blake griffin is brought up? i think we can.)

andre miller is a certified bitch

never liked him, never will... not even when he was on the clippers

saw him coming out the staples center a while back after a game and he was driving a montero sport, maybe he didn't wanna invest in a nice car in LA since he obviously didnt wanna play there.

doesnt seem like the nuggets are getting a lot for melo...

In the proposed trade, New York would send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota and the Timberwolves would send Corey Brewer and a first-round pick to Denver. Denver would also receive Wilson Chandler from New York.

doesnt seem like the nuggets are getting a lot for melo...

In the proposed trade, New York would send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota and the Timberwolves would send Corey Brewer and a first-round pick to Denver. Denver would also receive Wilson Chandler from New York.

I would love for Melo to come to New York but I can't help but question Minnesota's thinking? Guessing another flake trade and New York holding out until he's a free agent. If they think they have a legitimate chance of winning the title then maybe we can go for it.