hamham3001

NBA Basketball

i was at the game too. shit was bananas

cot damn

haha at the end of the clip one of the Kings players (don't know who it is) knew it was in before it dropped, jumpin up and down celebrating

happy new year sufu

w_lHY689wEk

WORDD heats are getting their ass handed to GSW!!!!

also: is there any team in the league who's fans are as quick to boo their own guys as the Lakers? I mean I know it's been a rough stretch and an even worse game tonight, but who the fuck seriously boos their team during a game?

also: is there any team in the league who's fans are as quick to boo their own guys as the Lakers? I mean I know it's been a rough stretch and an even worse game tonight, but who the fuck seriously boos their team during a game?

Philly fans used to do it all the time to Iverson's Sixers..

knick fans(previous years), and understandably so....

The Lakers are too talented to lose 3 outa the last 4 home games by over 16pts. That's just lack of effort.

LA fans are too fickle to put up with that garbage

knick fans(previous years), and understandably so....

Most Knicks fans are fairweather fans

Most Knicks fans are fairweather fans

lol

coo........

The Lakers are too talented to lose 3 outa the last 4 home games by over 16pts. That's just lack of effort.

LA fans are too fickle to put up with that garbage

Basically. I don't even bother watching their regular season because of the way they almost always play on cruise control. It's not like they're losing to just the elite teams either. Beaten by the Griz twice already, Suns, Rockets, Bucks. Not that those teams can't have good games, but c'mon now. That doesn't even account the tightly won games that shouldn't have even been close.