NBA Basketball

hamham3001

also, the fuck was that victory lap. someone from the knicks bench should've checked him in the middle of the court when he was doing that

I half expected to see Charles Oakley appear out of thin air to do just that. What a punk.

And Knicks fans can bitch all they want about the clock error, since it was legit, but they wouldn't have been in that situation of D'Antoni would have yelled for them to foul when Felton got hurt. They didn't foul, it was 4 on 5 and Ray Allen ended up hitting a 3 right in front of the Knicks bench. Derp.

blazers straight lost that game with poor clock management/inability to shut Dirk down ... but holy FUCK did that Andre Miller no call make me want to throw my tv out the window. GAAAAAHD, I wouldn't have blamed mcmillan for getting t-ed up a million times over. (now I'm just waiting for Andre to get fined/suspended another game for chucking the ball after the buzzer... FML)

and someone's gotta make a gif of dirk's little dance after sinking that shot over lamarcus... dude looked straight up inbred. (nice shot though, dude is a machine... an inbred machine.)

and Ray Allen ended up hitting a 3 right in front of the Knicks bench. Derp.

if you watch the knicks bench when ray gets the ball and spots up, they jump up and try to scare/distract him.

reminded me of those junior high basketball days when you'd shout random things at the dude taking free throws.