NBA Basketball

hamham3001

“As far as playing, I didn’t care who guarded me - red, yellow, black. I just didn’t want a white guy guarding me, because it’s disrespect to my game.†- Larry Bird

this shirt is just a little too much

28807_438555966170_584311170_6199685_1037955_n.jpg

but for real... fuck the celtics. i hate how KG very quickly instigates shit and then right after holds his hands up like he didn't do anything. bitchass. he's a great player.. is that shit really necessary?

but for real... fuck the celtics. i hate how KG very quickly instigates shit and then right after holds his hands up like he didn't do anything. bitchass. he's a great player.. is that shit really necessary?

because fisher and bynum and most of the time, gasol, don't always do this, right?

also

30wrnl5.jpg

in light of paul pierce's oscar winning wheelchair performance i don't really think anything pau or fisher does is quite as offensive. i'm not justifying flopping but uh..

paul-pierce-kimmel-wheelchair-o.gif

6J_ZA_KdcnE

KG isn't exactly the savior you're looking for. i'm not saying we don't flop because fisher is guilty of this on many accounts but don't act like KG is some saint when he's not.

2Ttn2o43Bug

agreed.

I was interested awhile back when there was talk of reviewing questionable fouls and calling a T for flopping. In principle it's a good idea, but like you said it would only work if refs were catching all the fouls to begin with.

I don't really mind a good flop if it's being done to accentuate contact that really shouldn't be happening anyhow. That being said, when supposedly tough dudes like Stoudamire, KG and Artest are flopping around it just makes them look like pussies.