NBA Basketball

hamham3001

does amare stoudamire have a fucking whistle in his back pocket? everytime he touched the ball it sounded like construction workers giving cat calls... went to the line 18 timesssss!

Warriors can take both Utah and Houston simultaneously, and still take it in 6.

But, hope that Houston wins, because the series would def. look a lot better if the Warriors played McGrady and Yao. Yao wouldn't be effective in the series if they keep missing shots and allowing the Warriors to convert those missed shots into fastbreaks and not allow the Rockets to get in half court defense. Also, does anybody possibely believe that any of the guards can take Baron Davis?

As for Utah, this solely depends on whether or not Utah's frontline comes to play. If they start playing like how they played for the past month, this should be a runaway win for the Warriors. But if AK47, Boozer, and Okur can implement what they do best then there is no chance for the Warriors. Boozer sets the low post offense and if double teamed, kicks it out to Okur for the shot. AK47 can secure the paint with Boozer so this would slow the Warriors down (if Utah played zone). Which means that Al Harrington needs to step his fucking game up. He did pretty well against both teams in the regular season so he needs to bring his swagger back.

Al Harrington = X Factor.

and if any of you want tickets, I think I might be getting some but I'm raping prices.

45 retail tickets = 100

60 retail = 120

Lower Levels = double retail

houston should of closed it out in utah, but utah wanted it more...mcgrady didnt step up in the 4th...yao with all the turnovers... and ak47 turned up the heat.

im taking the rockets or utah in the second round against the warriors...it was rad seeing them beat up on dallas, but there's a reason they went 42-40 in the regular season.

im taking the rockets or utah in the second round against the warriors...it was rad seeing them beat up on dallas, but there's a reason they went 42-40 in the regular season.

and that reason being that before January 20th, the Warriors had the DunMurphy sisters with an injured Jason Richardson and Baron Davis? If the Warriors had a full healty line up since the beginning of the season, they would not be 42-40. I would say they would be at least a 50+ win game team. Before the season ended, they were 16-5 for the past two months, closing the season out as 9-1 with the only loss to San Antonio.

The Warriors in 6.

and that reason being that before January 20th, the Warriors had the DunMurphy sisters with an injured Jason Richardson and Baron Davis? If the Warriors had a full healty line up since the beginning of the season, they would not be 42-40. I would say they would be at least a 50+ win game team. Before the season ended, they were 16-5 for the past two months, closing the season out as 9-1 with the only loss to San Antonio.

The Warriors in 6.

true...good points man.

once again, the rockets couldnt get past the first round....mcgrady went 12-25, which isnt bad, but besides yao, they proved they got a weaker supporting cast than the jazz...boozer crushed with 35...

go warriors!

true...good points man.

once again, the rockets couldnt get past the first round....mcgrady went 12-25, which isnt bad, but besides yao, they proved they got a weaker supporting cast than the jazz...boozer crushed with 35...

go warriors!

it's too bad, becase I really like T-Mac

but he and Yao aren't enough - they need a legit point guard to really contend for the west

tmac can't create like kobe, so he def needs a 1 to do that; skip just isn't cutting it like the elite point guards. and boozer was a maniac. he had his way with yao for that series. other players besides baron davis have to step up, esp in the 2 and 3 positions.

and the spurs steal game one. bloody nash. boody bloody nash. the medical staff was doing everything to him.

fuck man, warriors had this game 1,2,3 fuckin chances! free throws! make the fuckin free throws! pietrus you big baboon lookin bitch! make the fuckin free throws!

fuck. warriors down two against the jazz. shit's unbelievable; i'd never want pietrus shooting foul shots down the line and davis missed another...they had game two won. jazz went lights out for clutch shots. props to fisher though.

his player issure jordan's were nice though.

game two for them is like a must win. i don't think the W's will lose at home. they need to take care of business for 3 and 4, and get some stability back for the rest of the series. and j.rich needs to dunk on ak47 to break his spirits. he could have driven baseline so many times instead of setting up for 3's.

I felt like emotionally comitting suicide for the Warriors last night. But, coming back to the Oracle should change the whole series around. Utah outrebounded the Warriors 60-32, their 53% to Warriors' 42%, and they out assisted the Warriors by 15+, AND still only win because missed free throws. Pietrus only needed to make one more FT, and that would have sealed the game.

So, after a night of endless cries and slitting my wrists vertically and horizontally, I have recovered and seen the light; the Warriors are just a straight out better team than Utah. It's just that Stephen Jackson, Matt Barnes, Monta Ellis are in a slump at the wrong time. Utah's defense has nothing to do with their missed shots. I'll admit that Stephen Jackson's missed layups were because of the defense but the wide open threes? Slump.

Like I said, Warriors in 6.