NBA Basketball

hamham3001

^^good points and lets not forget who crafted the modern mavericks offense... avery is like daniel larusso to nelsons mr. miyagi.

you'd think after a regular season sweep avery would come up something better than devean george.

j-rich molesting devin harris and leaving his punk ass on the ground was the highlight of my night

who else has kobe going for jordan's 63 this year?

I've picked the Suns to win the whole thing - Amare is unstoppable when he is on form... but I'm hoping my Nets can make some noise - we are on a good streak at the moment and beat the Raps without playing very well at all.

He has to. Did you see the box score at halftime of the lakers-suns game? Kobe was 11-17 and everybody else on the team was 2-6 or worse. Kwame brown is officially the stupidest player in nba history. I do admit though, that watching him wander around looking for someone to box out and get the ball on the block and horribley rush a ugly shot, has become a hobby of mine.

yeah man,that block reminded me of tayshaun prince on miller during that playoff. jrich laid the smack down!

^^good points and lets not forget who crafted the modern mavericks offense... avery is like daniel larusso to nelsons mr. miyagi.

you'd think after a regular season sweep avery would come up something better than devean george.

j-rich molesting devin harris and leaving his punk ass on the ground was the highlight of my night

who else has kobe going for jordan's 63 this year?

toronto beat new jersey today to even up the series 1-1. that was great. game three goes on friday

right now im watching the suns vs lakers game.

i hope toronto takes the series also.

that suns/lakers game is pretty much over and, at this point, i'm even starting to feel bad for kobe; he has absolutely no supporting cast. the series is him against the suns. he's where jordan was before the bulls beat magic's lakers. i miss the jordan era and last year's playoffs.

anyone going to game 3 of the warriors/mavs game?

damn...i was hoping warriors would steal two from the mavs. j.rich has to wake up and drive the damn ball. he needs more confidence with his dribbling and should work on some damn fundamentals. same goes with harrington; he slept on his mismatches tonight and launched from the outside instead.

clearly, the best part of game 2 was foyle getting on the stat sheet with two points.

cavs/wiz series is a bust.

Kwame brown is officially the stupidest player in nba history. I do admit though, that watching him wander around looking for someone to box out and get the ball on the block and horribley rush a ugly shot, has become a hobby of mine.

hahahahhahahahahahhaha

too funny

too true

im afraid to watch lakeers games because of how mad id get

what happened to my rockets? i just woke up to the shitty news.. oh well, i didnt think they could sweep..i told my boy id be happy for a 1-1 split in salt lake, come back up 3-1.

the one man show kobe took the lakers over the suns...dude played 45 mintues with 45 points..he better get mvp, i dont wanna see no steve nash shit again.

yawn that pistons magic series is a sleeper....magic should even be allowed to play in the playoffs with a record like that..."the fuck outta here........

i wouldn't say they are overrated, but nellie's playing the mismatches perfectly and the warriors are actually getting into the lane instead of throwing jumpshots. j.rich could afford to drive alot more and slash towards the hoop instead of waiting behind the arc. all in all though as a warriors fan, game 3 was the greatest sporting event i've ever attended. finally, a playoff win!

anyone see kid get another triple double? his numbers were pretty untouchable tonight, especially for a point guard.

anyone see kid get another triple double? his numbers were pretty untouchable tonight, especially for a point guard.

yeah sucks for raptors fan. but gotta give the man credit, wasnt he playing with a sore ankle or something as well and still put up those numbers?

im not a basketball fan so i dont really care whats happening but i have to say that there are way too many fair weather fans. i went out with my friends last night and it was nothing but warriors fans everywhere, all the tvs at the restaurant were set on the game and hella jerseys on everyone. before this most people i talked to always gave a 'who cares about the warriors' answer.

^ That is absolutely the truth.

It used to be all about the Sacramento Queens and the LA Fakers; now since the Warriors are playing great, everybody supposedly "has been a fan since RUN TMC" but just decided to hide at home and wear Queens jerseys when they go out.

well its definately a must win situation for the LAKERS

fuck nash, bell, barbosa, marion and stoudmire,

well its definately a must win situation for the LAKERS

fuck nash, bell, barbosa, marion and stoudmire,

agreed, lakers must win this game to tie the series heading back to phoenix. nash and stoudamire are cool in my book, but the rest of 'em would be nobody's on any other team. bell can only work off curls or spot up and shoot. barbosa can be stopped if the lakers would just man up sometimes instead of expecting help defense. marion can fill the stat sheet, but he's a useless star like garnett.