NBA Basketball

hamham3001

^^^^

yes, the rockets....no sucker ducks there....yao is in his prime, and t-mac is hungry to get past that first round....watch out, sleepers.

im rooting for gs, but its not going to happen, it would be nice, but...

i hear people in d-town are allready bringing out the brooms.

General discussion of the NBA and shit

Anyone been watching the games today? kobe is an animal.....Farmar with the start? Cavs coasting to a victory? incredible...40 games in 40 nights....what a great time for sports

I actually waited 10 hours in line to get Warriors playoff tickets.

that sucks cause they're gonna lose.

watching kwame brown play is so frustrating. im pretty sure any random guy in a pickup game has better hands and court awareness than him. i guess kobe is going to have to score 60+ for the lakers to get a chance.

FUCK Phoenix

steve nash can go back to canada, and barbosa can kiss mr. smush parkers ass

oh how i hate the suns.

Fuck Dallas, Go Warriors.

Go Warriors.

Once... I heard... they were like... 15 games within the wildcard playoff spot... and they also had Mugsey Bogues. Shit.

VIVA LA MULLEN!

that sucks cause they're gonna lose.

Denial is a horrible thing. The Dallas Mavericks just matchup horrible with the Golden State Warriors lineup. There isn't a doubt about this; even the days with Troy Smurfy and Mike Dumbleavy; they've always had trouble. That is their major weakness, they cannot guard a faster, better shooting center. Pulling out the presence of the interior defense leaves the lanes open for Baron Davis and Monta Ellis. This would force them to recover in zone which enable the Warriors to shoot the peremiter. So, the Mavs have no idea what to do, they thought today by putting Deaven George in that it would cause a stir up, but how well did that turn out? 40% of the Dallas losses have been from small ball teams.

If the Warriors win Game 2, you'll see me on TV at Game 3, I'm going to have the broom in my hands because it's time for a SWEEP.