NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Obviously David Lee needs more time and Barnes less.I wouldn't mind seeing last years starting 5 for game 4

Would be interested to see more minutes from Lee next game. Not sure why they pulled him so early in game 3 when he was one of the only players who was having a positive impact.

Draymond has looked completely lost on offense all series. Nobody respects his shot from behind the line (which he hasn't been hitting) and Mozgov sits under the hoop and has prevented him from getting to the hoop. His ineffectiveness on the Pick and Roll is a reason it would be great to see Lee get in since he is good at rolling to the rim and finishing. Still did't see the defensive intensity from Lee.

Cavs have figured (like the Grizzlies did) to put bodies all over Curry and Thompson and double Curry when he has the ball and let the rest of the team beat you. Just need to be better at moving the ball and desperately need Barnes, Livingston, Iggy, Green, anyone to start getting some offense. Once we get some easy points things will open up again and I think we can expect to see the Warriors offense reemerge. Cavs have been playing with an incredible hustle, but they just aren't and haven't been one of the toughest defenses, we just have to get our game going.

Anyway, just frustrating to play so well all season and playoffs and then lose focus and confidence when it matters most. If Lebron pulls this off the Lebron hero narrative is just going to be suffocating. That being said his performance has been incredible. Tough to be on the receiving end. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

clips are stacked, spurs are now built to compete beyond tim duncan, thunder are healthy again, warriors kept green. gonna be another wild year in the west.

The top four teams in the West are going to end up wearing each other down during the playoffs.

The Spurs seem like the team to beat since they not only signed Aldridge but were also able to land David West for a criminally low amount.  Combined with the fact that it is going to be Duncan's last year, I expect them to play some inspired ball.

• 3 weeks later...

Is he out doing damage control after Rhianna bodied him on twitter?

Need to find a west coast team and can't bring myself to cheer for defending champions or the lakers. Thinking of picking up the Kings but I'm afraid I'll be setting myself up for consistent disappointment

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The chef has been avging 33.3 per at around 34 min a game. crazy. People are sleeping on Draymond though. He's 6th in the league in assists, with only pg's ahead of him. 

I'm hoping Klay finds his offensive groove and sees a higher utilization. Also hoping he doesn't commit stupid hand checking fouls. 

Edited by fuego

The chef has been avging 33.3 per at around 34 min a game. crazy. People are sleeping on Draymond though. He's 6th in the league in assists, with only pg's ahead of him. 

I'm hoping Klay finds his offensive groove and sees a higher utilization. Also hoping he doesn't commit stupid hand checking fouls. 

curry is on track for another offensive supernova season. and draymond is going to get those kind of assist numbers when 4/5 guys on the floor at any given time can shoot the ball. passing to curry is getting assists in easymode. warriors rn looking like repeating will be effortless.

mavs looking like they took huge L's with deandre and rondo both playing well. rondo third (consecutive?) triple double already