NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I want the SAS to end this so I don't have to keep watching this horrible game

Great display by SAS but horrible games IMO with no competitiveness by MIA. 

people been saying good game, i don't think so. SAS played a good game, but as a 'good game' nah

I want the SAS to end this so I don't have to keep watching this horrible game

Great display by SAS but horrible games IMO with no competitiveness by MIA. 

people been saying good game, i don't think so. SAS played a good game, but as a 'good game' nah

I don't think people have been saying good game, people have been saying this is some of the best basketball that you will ever see, on both ends of the floor by the Spurs. I don't have any argument with that. I'm jumping off the couch every other play.

There's def a lot of great assist/shots and fakes, frm both sides..

This year Miami just isn't playing at the level we are used to, lebron said it himself probably better then me cos he does it in less words & better put =p but! they're not playing with the same level of "desperation" or hungry if you ask me

blah blah blah

I don't think he's going to "settle" for two but once you win a ring I don't care what anyone says it changes you.

Blah blah blah

you can see both..that it's starting to wear down & level of hungry wasn't as great as spurs

I liked it how pop worked them spurs like they lost game 3--that's the type of mentality that screams winner..even though they are not thinking of that at all until they hold the trophy

One more for Tim before he exits

A lot of heartwarming moments at the end there. Almost made a thug teared up. 

GPop emotional: http://gfycat.com/EducatedGrandioseKouprey

Duncan-Parker hug: http://www.gfycat.com/CluelessImpishJackal

Credit reddit.

Also duncan crying with his kids and Kawaaaiiiiii getting mobbed by his teammates. Man that was beautiful.

Congrats to the finals' MVP. These dumbass journalists just need to stop telling him to smile/talk more. Let an introverted dude introvert. Kawaiiiii's story if you haven't read it:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9341509/kawhi-leonard

Edited by diniro

^the link doesn't work but I'm gonna assume it's to do with his dad

I like what I see so far and I doubt however the reporters/journalists push, he's gonna do anything he doesn't wanna do

personally I just like his voice and when pple tend to speak little/less, that's when I really listen

congrats to pop and kawaii desu, such a well deserved win by an incredible franchise - it was also nice to see an australian actually make a difference in a finals series! i missed the game due to being at work/timezone differences (australia), but whilst i'm downloading it i think these three gifs sum up everything perfectly. fuck miami forever.

AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif

untitled-18k5s3l.gif

"not 1, barely 2..."

untitled-22yzqyw.gif

Edited by conqueror

totally didn't see that coming (9)

ray isn't enough reason to stay, wade knee half the time is out. can't think of anyone else that would really make a compelling argument

he can't keep working himself like that

gonna go back to cav now they have some good picks?