NBA Basketball

hamham3001

fourth quarter nice

Green found his three

Leonard got to play longer..or maybe it was cos there was only two minutes left so pop said go for it.

as much as I like some of the players on Miami, want to see spurs in six, probably seven

fourth quarter nice
Green found his three
Leonard got to play longer..or maybe it was cos there was only two minutes left so pop said go for it.

as much as I like some of the players on Miami, want to see spurs in six, probably seven

who could you possibly like on the heat

as much as I want spurs to win... i dont like when one of the best players on the opposing team goes down... 

fuck it tho

#lecramp

Edited by Dex_star

a few, even #lecramp that stunted his usual presence on court..

Allen, wade, battier, miller

Sucks that he got out the last few minutes but they all had to deal with the heat and the spurs were holding their own even with James in the game so I don't think him out had a huge huge impact, wade and Allen were pretty good at keeping it even but spurs just had more better players, better plays..diaw looking the other way and under passing it to green for the three

Probably woulda been closer tho

would suggest playing more in outside courts, so when you're in indoor courts, in a nice controlled environment it's just easy breezy in comparison

ray allen and battier, good choices.

ray allen was a bad man this game.

he made 3 straight 3's, then missed 3-4 3's. he realizes that his shooting is off rhythm, so his next 3 possessions are to the basket, lay-up, lay-up, and that strong old man dunk.

adjustments.  i really do think he's one of the smartest players who's ever played the game.

duncan had a huge game.  its a shame his accomplishments are being overshadowed to a degree.  you can tell he is on a mission right now.

1 down...

Agreed. He really pressed and was consistently mobile last night. King James didn't look too good in the final quarter though, otherwise I think it would have been a little closer.

They need an answer for lebron and pop knows it, not just in this game but anytime heats down lebron will come back hard. He's content to be the team player but soon as the others aren't cutting it the switch flips and he's slamming it down hard

There's no player like that on spurs, at least not same intensity

it sucks but miami are def going to threepeat, i say in 6 games. i don't like the dude but lebron is an animal who is constantly improving + he has a solid supporting cast for backup (something he never had in cleveland). i think that the spurs have a better coach and team dynamic overall but unfortunately they aren't consistent enough when it matters.

ps great to see mills out there nailing shots.

pps birdman and chalmers are fucking trash, they continue to be in my 'top 5 hated players' alongside wade, dwight and melo.

Edited by conqueror

^hes bringing a bit of the spark back frm last season

green too, I just wish they brought more consistency but that'll just come with time and experience (on kawhi, hope)

The way they're passing though and doing fakes, pretty damn good..some amazing shots from both sides, esp James backwards off the glass..

I dunno why Miami fans leave early, even if you know there's a high chance of losing, stick till the end, hell, you paid enough for the tickets and it can be done..last year wasn't enough of a lesson for them I guess

Edited by whitney

heat fans disrespecting the sacred game.  mark jackson shocked too saying about the miami fans, "you're better than that".  but are they?  i mean really, who the fuck would leave a game 3 of a potential 7 games series.  disgusting.

side note: i like to pronounce kawhi like 'kaw-hee', as it makes him sound like the fucking stoic tomahawk chief that he is, instead of kawaii.  ain't nothin cute about kawhi.