kd

love

harden

curry

griffin

westbrook

aldridge

parker (homer)

it's hard to rank different positions but cp3 is better than harden, griffin, aldridge and parker on that list imo love is good but his team is shit they will never be a contender no matter how many rebounds he logs. as pepper stated davis stepped it up this season and will be top tier next season esp from a fantasy perspective. wall is good but i think bradley beal has a higher cieling to excel. paul george fell off and he pisses me off now. i think you could even throw lowry on that list for next year.

Edited by HAZARDkid

stating the obvious here but lebron is monstrous. Set the tone on both ends for the rest of the game in that 1st quarter. I'm a thunder fan but I really really wanna see Spurs/Heat rematch. I want to see lebron gets another ring but I also want to see duncan get another before he retires.

Here's the end of the nutty game 6 (regulation) last year just as a reminder of how close the Spurs got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryoq48dZHZ8

stating the obvious here but lebron is monstrous. Set the tone on both ends for the rest of the game in that 1st quarter. I'm a thunder fan but I really really wanna see Spurs/Heat rematch. I want to see lebron gets another ring but I also want to see duncan get another before he retires.

I think it's an interesting dynamic of between a few power players, some having more experience and others having the energy/youth on their side

I would like to see that too (same reason I rooted for broncos over Seattle, manning, I'm not really a colin fan, so it's not cos it's seahawks) but I think okc has a good chance of pulling it off and making it another round of 2012

...I think okc has a good chance of pulling it off and making it another round of 2012

with the one two punch they have, it's definitely possibile.  but, the weight of carrying the load (no viable 3rd option & and banged up serge) is catching up. 

spurs are going to close tonight, and with both teams resting before june 5th, it's going to be a good finals rematch: SAS vs MIA

best case scenario for SAS to make another run and Duncan to get that ring IMO.

If OKC beat SAS, MIA wins by default in the finals...

Here's the end of the nutty game 6 (regulation) last year just as a reminder of how close the Spurs got:

watching the video still feels intense. i feel bad for kawhi being put in that position. he's a much better and more experienced player now so i can imagine the spurs feel like they have a big edge in that regard. their bench is much deeper now too with mills and belinelli.

with the one two punch they have, it's definitely possibile. but, the weight of carrying the load (no viable 3rd option & and banged up serge) is catching up.

Hope Durant or Russ won't kick themselves over the ot; they still have some good rotations like placing in jackson or fisher when they need some threes

we getting closer to that cinderella ending, y'all!

fixed

guess we will see how spurs biggies go against miamis three'

lol. Classic Westbrook. He alternates between eye popping athletic plays and head scratching decisions making/shot selections. Anyway, amazing game. I live in Thunder land but I think I'm an NBA fan before anything. Was rooting more for a great game than a Thunder W. Kawhi Leonard is becoming my favorite player. That spin and facial on Ibaka to start off the game. WOW. Someone post a gif. I'm excited for the finals. The quintessential team/organization (not to mention probably greatest coach and PF) vs the best player in the game. Rooting for these guys:

IrlE52C.jpg