NBA Basketball

hamham3001

flopping is why I cant root for the pacers or the nets

this is how i feel about the clippers and rockets. problem with the east is that i can only see indy and brooklyn being able to take out miami (by far the worst flop offenders in the east IMO). i also like vogel and the way the pacers (used to?) play ball, in general.

really hope lamarcus can consistently dominate their series, can't stand watching houston play. harden flopping, beverly playing like a fucking idiot, dwight being dwight - it's the worst. 

my wizards looking pretty damn good.

i honestly think the wizards can make it to the ecf.

they can and are taking the bulls.

the bulls are a dope team but the leagues' worst offense is not going to cut it no matta how good the team d is.

if the wiz luck out and draw the hawks theyll win that too

even if they face the pacers i feel like they can take em

Damn rough loss last night for the Warriors. I honestly don't think the Warriors have played a good game yet, even the first game win was a steal. Turning the ball over carelessly like they did early in the season, and the outside shot hasn't been falling for anyone. 

Griffin is seemingly unguardable (is Lee even trying?) and Jordan is a monster protecting the rim. 

Wasn't a big fan of that last play call. I don't know why an iso with Steph on Chris is the go to, rather than running a play to find someone open. It seems pretty obvious that CP3 fouled Curry though. He got him on the elbow and pushed him back with his elbow far enough for the shot to come short. CP3 is great at playing such smothering defense that almost always blurs the line of fouling without being too obvious.

Really frustrating to come this far, have Bogut sidelined and play really underwhelming basketball. Doesn't seem like anyone has the confidence or the determination to come out and have a huge game thats needed to beat a team like the Clippers.

Memphis vs OKC games have been really exciting though. Always fun to watch Memphis gain a big lead blow it, and then pull it out in OT.

Yeah, you're right. They're just not playing that well. At least on the first half. I just hate ticky tacky calls by the refs. It's like they're over officiating( like the 2nd game) benefiting the clips. That's my bias opinion. Lol

its been tic tac calls both ways the whole series, ask Blakes 19 minutes in game 1... probably a function of how fast things get "out of hand" between both teams... Every game has atleast one player on each team in foul trouble... luckily doc isnt as stupid as marc jackson so clips can actually close their games with their best players...

Marc Jackson is a retard though, can't even stand his stupid face.... After game 2 when Blake murdered the dubs, they asked Jackson "how are you going to adjust to blake"... his answer was "adjustments and reactions are overrated"... and thats why blake torched em again in game 3.. Finally in the last couple games they figured out they should probably double team him on the block, which has been working. Unfortunately for the warriors though it lets Deandre go off like tonight.

Close out in oakland!

Edited by Dex_star

its been tic tac calls both ways the whole series, ask Blakes 19 minutes in game 1... probably a function of how fast things get "out of hand" between both teams... Every game has atleast one player on each team in foul trouble... luckily doc isnt as stupid as marc jackson so clips can actually close their games with their best players...

Marc Jackson is a retard though, can't even stand his stupid face.... After game 2 when Blake murdered the dubs, they asked Jackson "how are you going to adjust to blake"... his answer was "adjustments and reactions are overrated"... and thats why blake torched em again in game 3.. Finally in the last couple games they figured out they should probably double team him on the block, which has been working. Unfortunately for the warriors though it lets Deandre go off like tonight.

Close out in oakland!

Yeah, tic tac calls but again the stat is a bit one sided on that one IMO.  Like game 2, normal foul commited by the warriors goes to reply for like 4 or 5 mins but ends up being a common foul.  Late in the game, Barnes clothesline curry in the throat, no call.  Haha.  Frustration comes from not calling games even stevens.  Set a standard and call by it.

What'ev.. Go Dubs!

Side note, everyone hates Griffin but that dude's a baller, much respect!

Also, if you're an NBA fan of any kind, it's hard not to love Draymond Green (unless you're a clipper/laker fan). lol