NBA Basketball

hamham3001

nah, unless u talking about referees and conspiracies

granted they got a good team, with battier miller and Allen for the threes, Mario coming up as wade is getting on the injury list more. James got drive, hate the man, accuse him of past flops but he still one hellofadetermined man which carried the team the first two rounds. I don't think he's died down but I think having two rings, you can't keep the same mentality of something to prove.

I think spurs still got a good chance, they got back leonard, always seem to rotate their players

with okc, pacers and bulls behind

maybe you're not giving the man enough credit

i am sure he has the will, and not going to settle for just two rings 

if someone is going to threepeat, and a superstar of such caliber and aura, today we have Lebron. Otherwise, which other superstar down the line is going to have that consistency after LBJ ages?...

granted, i am a bit biased. I don't really read anything else about LBJ and just enjoy when he plays, and want to see the dude rack'em rings up. with that said, watching the reruns of tonights game vs. BKN, did Plumlee really get the ball? Or did LBJ loose the ball in the air, hence, the block prior to Plumlee sweeping James' hand. 

plumlee gets ball then hand. hand is part of the ball when the two are in contact anyway. it also looked like plumlee went straight up, giving him principle of verticality (haven't seen enough angles to be sure though).

here's a snapshot of plumlee's hands on the ball during lebron's attack, great defense.

349419e.jpg

also SAS prolly gonna take the west. dunno how MIA will do (hope they lose lol). curious to see how the d-wade resting plays out. dude's been playing crazy good this season, just don't know how he'll hold up in a physical series. the top 8 teams are much better this year than last year imo sooo

I like James don't get me wrong, as a player he's great. I'm just thinking about the previous season and this one, on Sunday he has so many turnovers within minutes of the game.

so yeah other teams got a shot

I don't think he's going to "settle" for two but once you win a ring I don't care what anyone says it changes you. so he keeps working as hard as he has the first time but it's not the same. added they have him on consistently and we all know what happens when you don't miss a game, an injury can easily take you out. he can't afford to sit out too long because his determination, which I've been saying, is admirable and kind of the backbone of the team.

if parker can get healthy, i think the spurs have a good shot at getting back to the final seconds  :sad: of the season.  okc seems to be a terrible matchup though. still not buying the clips till they atleast make an appearance in the wcf.

miami are gonna win another ring regardless of who they play. ugh.

theyre definitely worse than last year.  both the eye test and advanced statistics suggest this.  lebron went from the deserved dpoy last year to traffic cone defense this year.  still they could just be next level coasting.

that being said theres more than one team in the west that can take them.

that being said these said west teams are gonna beat each other up before the heat.

Yeah I find The Clippers to be extremely unlikable. Thats a punk move, but Chris Paul's  constant flopping and referee lobbying is much more annoying, especially given how aggressive he is on defense. Hes been called out multiple times, even in the NBA official anti-flopping video. Then there's this:

Then again maybe I'm just a Warriors fan. I much prefer the way Curry handles getting hacked. Game 2 was horrible though. 26% of Warrior possessions ended in a turnover, are you kidding me?