NBA Basketball

hamham3001

But boogie has no respect, same goes to Stephenson. Also, Cousins team record is really really bad.

They are both talented, but need to learn how to respect others.

Anthony Davis should get the spot to replace Kobe.

Well no matter what teams, which era and who did it, don't you agree that's no sportsmanship on such act? I clearly remembered isiah thomas was GIVING handshakes and Cousins yanked him away while thomas was giving handshakes lol.

Cousins is very talented, don't get me wrong, but he needs a veteran leader to tame him.

gives me hope the wizards can snag another win on this 5 game road trip...

beat the warriors last night, but clippers tonight with okc, portland and spurs next.

didn't get to watch it live. just a mobile play by play. almost threw my phone win it said duncan turnover, subsequent basket, & tie game :01.

decided to look at my phone and missed it. thought it was over and took my headphones out so i couldn't even hear the announcers/crowd going crazy. looked at my screen and it was going into double OT :(

i also fell asleep and missed this, thankfully. probably would've exploded watching it live.

Well no matter what teams, which era and who did it, don't you agree that's no sportsmanship on such act? I clearly remembered isiah thomas was GIVING handshakes and Cousins yanked him away while thomas was giving handshakes lol.

Cousins is very talented, don't get me wrong, but he needs a veteran leader to tame him.

http://bullpenblogger.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/chris-paul-ham.gif%3Fw%3D625

would u want this guy's fake show of sportsmanship? i'm glad there's bad blood. this super soft nba where everything is a t and flopping is so widespread is bullshit

Edited by OMEGA JELLY JIGGLE

turner isnt really that good.  thaddeus young would have made them favorites

turner doesnt help them much offensively but will definitely help them defend the heat.  imagine george, turner, and lance switching against lebron and wade.  especially if wade is a nonfactor due to injury which is looking pretty likely

remember the 2010 bobcats that made the playoffs?  they were simultaneously the leagues worst offensive and best defensive team.  they destroyed lebron's cavs whenever they met in the regular season.  gerald wallace, sjax, and all the other athletic wings played great team defense.  if the pacers can do the same they can take the heat.

the heat have to answer by pressuring the pacers lack of ballhandling

should be a great series