NBA Basketball

hamham3001

^ i'm kicking myself after passing him up in my draft. everyone was talking about how bad a summer league he had, and that he had bad shooting. he then goes on to jack up 4 threes his first game. :(

i knew he was the only pg on the sixers, with a similar situation already happening last season with damian lillard (we know how that turned out which makes my decision to pass on him even worse lol)

^ i'm kicking myself after passing him up in my draft. everyone was talking about how bad a summer league he had, and that he had bad shooting. he then goes on to jack up 4 threes his first game. :(

i knew he was the only pg on the sixers, with a similar situation already happening last season with damian lillard (we know how that turned out which makes my decision to pass on him even worse lol)

I had my doubts with mcw, but he should flourish this year (aside from a couple off-night's). it's going to be more interesting to see what happens when turner is out of the picture in the immediate future. I like to believe mcw has the potential to turn into a solid producer like mike conley (I.E. steals being the strongest asset). lillard still has a much higher ceiling, and owners should definitely temper their expectations as mcw continues to develop his game.

edit: I would be kicking myself if I wasn't able to get oladipo at a discount this year... nelson is bound to be traded, right?! 

Edited by TonesMIA

just traded my last pick, lance stephenson, for brandon jennings :ph34r:

hold the applause

lol hope that didn't get vetoed for you

anyone else draft anthony davis? i've never drafted lebron or durant before, but this is probably the closest thing to it. anthony davis + paul george combo...feels good man

lol hope that didn't get vetoed for you

anyone else draft anthony davis? i've never drafted lebron or durant before, but this is probably the closest thing to it. anthony davis + paul george combo...feels good man

that's a pretty nice lineup.

also GODDAMMIT LARRY SANDERS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN DPOY

Sprurs continue to fly under the radar...

"And such is existence for the Spurs, no matter how thoroughly they destroy their competition. They’re constantly winning, yet rarely celebrated. Hell, forget celebrations — they’re hardly even acknowledged. Were the NBA a three-legged race at Camp Crystal Lake, the Spurs would be Jason, dressed in full horror movie regalia and blending in among the campers despite being the largest and most menacing figure hovering over the festivities. For whatever reason, no matter how many times they wreak havoc on the league, they’re ignored...

as soon as we read the reports of the killer in town, we turn our attention back to the things we’d rather see. While we sit around the campfire and regale each other with tales of the Wolves and Pacers and get drunk as only teenagers can on the intoxicating allure of the Blazers and Warriors, the Spurs sit on the edge of the woods, waiting for us to prematurely declare our love for one of those teams with which infatuation comes so readily. The fire gleams off the eye of the villain we all know yet refuse to pay our attention...

...Shoot them, crush them between a vehicle and a tree, send them careening out an airlock, do whatever you’d do if you were in a horror movie; none of it will matter. The Spurs will not die."

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013/11/19/san-antonio-spurs-fly-under-radar-despite-being-one-of-the-best-teams-in-the-league/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lakers are so frustrating... Tried to give D'antoni the benefit of the doubt, but damn how are you gonna have a different starting lineup every game. I understand the injuries cause a lot of problems... but even when most of the players were healthy, linesups were being changed constantly... How can any team find a groove/rhythm when they're playing with different players with different tendencies on a nightly basis... 

I know they're doing "better than expected" but the inconsistencies are annoying... Jordan HIll should start every night.

Also whats with all the injuries

/end random thoughts/letting off steam