NBA Basketball

hamham3001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, as much as i hated to admit it i knew mid-season that boston had no chance. will be interesting to see what happens after the playoffs - i presume KG will actually retire now and paul will stay for one last season. hopefully the team is rebuilt around rondo.

He tries to look like it, and I don't know much about him, but I got the opposite from his hit on Terry. What I saw was bitchass guy trying to prove his toughness on another man who he knew wouldn't fight back. (And that's not a knock on Terry for being a professional dude, but questioning if JR Smith needs a bitch slap cuz he ain't hard. I mean, get at KG and then I'll believe him, but not a nice dude like Terry.)

LOL Was that sarcasm(perhaps english isn't your native language) or did you just only recently started watching basketball this post season? Terry has been instigating and flopping, pulling the old "yo hold me back" act since he was on the Hawks. You dont recall the fight earlier this season with the nets or the fight with steve blake/matt barnes?

I guess you havent been following the Celtics before 2012-2013? KG illegal moving screens with the elbows, KG\Perkins punching people in the balls, kidney punches, grabbing shoulders/forearms to get rebounds. Yeah what JR did was stupid, but Terry sold that fall and made it look worse than it was, that was basically a kung fu demo.

No.

I said Smith's elbow was a bitch move and you started in how KG and Perkins play dirty. Smith's elbow changed yesterday's game (and probably cost the Knicks the sweep), and that's what I was talking about.

If you want to talk about how KG plays dirty, then do it yourself and I'll probably agree with you, but don't get at me like I don't know what I'm talking about because I didn't make a comment on a dude that I wasn't even talking about at the time. I know how KG plays, but I wasn't talking about how other players in the NBA make dirty plays; it was all about commenting on the elbow that had ramifications that impacted the series that I am following right now.

So what about when you called Terry a classy guy? What was the context of that? And no mention of his flagrant elbow which got downgraded, that was way more of a cheap shot.

lol seriously, dwight is the biggest bitch ever man. i completely agree with shaq on what he said about him. dwight did not need to work with hakeem cuz their games were completely diff. shaq was a power player n knew that. get deep in the post and hook shot or back em down and dunk on them. dwight needs a couple goto moves

dwight is the biggest bitch in the league. he let bench scrubs and a old man push him to quit. when the goin got tough, dwight ran to the off season.

on a side note. lady luck is winkin' @ the spurs. no lakers. no okc.

miami you're the next contestant on the price is wrong, bitch.

Edited by Aeroplane

dwight is the biggest bitch in the league. he let bench scrubs and a old man push him to quit. when the goin got tough, dwight ran to the off season.

on a side note. lady luck is winkin' @ the spurs. no lakers. no okc.

miami you're the next contestant on the price is wrong, bitch.

nah man, the knicks are taking it all the way this year! Kidding...but seriously, I can't believe Westbrook got injured like that, and the timing is awful. OKC easily would have swept the Rockets if they had Westbrook's scoring, so OKC out. Lakers...lol, out. I have no idea what would happen in a Spurs-Heat finals, anyone have ideas?