NBA Basketball

hamham3001

can't really look at things that way; if they won game 2 they might've lost game 3.

I'm absolutely with you for regular season games because bad calls even out over the course of a regular season. But, beacuse postseason is seven games, at best, the bad calls don't have the time to work themselves out. (Especially game deciding calls.)

That said, it happens every season and I don't think that the refs are trying to screw the C's... it just sucks for C fans right now.

Guest Methimphibian

i had okc in 6, durant is just showing that he is virtually un-guardable right now, crazy. I got Heat in 7 so far I don't think i've been off in any series prediction. I really hope BOS doesn't play in the finals, they will get swept by OKC lol

i had okc in 6, durant is just showing that he is virtually un-guardable right now, crazy. I got Heat in 7 so far I don't think i've been off in any series prediction. I really hope BOS doesn't play in the finals, they will get swept by OKC lol

everyone said boston wouldn't even get to the playoffs and they are now potentially one game away from playing in the finals. if they do make the finals, i (sadly) don't think they have it in the tank to win overall but they won't be swept.

i like the celtics but the only reason they have gotten this far is chicago had the rose/noah injury and bosh has been basically out for the miami series. this has been an injury plagued playoffs for a lot of teams. i hope bosh gets healthy and we see an okc heat finals. if the celtics make it to the finals, i think we may see a sweep.

stoaked for the thunder to take it last night. can't stand the spurs or the lakers.

lol@you actin like bosh was the missing piece of the puzzle to beating an old shallow celtics team on a short season.

how isn't he the missing piece? w/o bosh miami doesn't have a legitimate offensive threat on the inside. it completely changes the way the celtics defend. he's an all star it's not like he's some random role player.

how isn't he the missing piece? w/o bosh miami doesn't have a legitimate offensive threat on the inside. it completely changes the way the celtics defend. he's an all star it's not like he's some random role player.

Pretty sure he was getting at the Heat's record against the Celts even with Bosh playing. Boston is like the worst matchup in the East for the Heat.