NBA Basketball

hamham3001

thunder got the spurs shook again and again. popovich's in game interviews are great. dude literally said 4 words when asked 2 questions. even the zen master said more than that. i guess i'd be speechless if i were getting out coached.

If the Spurs can win 20 in a row I'm guessing they can win 2 in a row now. I don't think the series is over yet by any stretch of the imagination. I also can't imagine the Heat losing to Boston either despite those two lackluster, messy performances. The end of regulation was scary though. An iso for Lebron with no perimeter shooters in the game...okay.

i feel like the okc/spurs series has a similar feel to the lakers/okc series in the fact that a lot of people thought la would eventually win the series and never really panicked. people aren't giving okc enough credit and i get it cuz they are young and haven't reached the finals yet. having said all that i think/hope the thunder can win game 6 cuz game 7 in san antonio would be tough but not impossible. also promising to see westbrook doesn't have to put up huge offensive numbers to win a game for the thunder.