NBA Basketball

hamham3001

My Wizards are the only team that beat the Heat and Bulls at home this season. Weird.

not really

theyre so shit that teams play down to their level lol

p.s. good 5 games winning streak to end the season

Edited by tm

People keep saying this... but I dont blame Tibbs at all.. its the playoffs, solidify every win.

Yeah, but that's lack of faith in that second unit. at 1 and a half minutes you're up by 12? there's no way the other team could have come back with the defense they were playing. I understand what he was trying to do, but it just made no sense to send rose back in.

Thibs is not to blame - has anyone here actually seen teams, especially in the playoffs, empty their bench when up 12 pts with 2 mins left? I dont even think that happens in the regular season. That said, its a damn shame that Rose went down and will probably wont be back to 100% for a year or 2.

OKC vs DAL was probably the best played game today

and lol^

fucking kevin durant man. unbelievable.

My job means I don't get to watch games this season :( :( :(

Glad it was a good game, though. And honestly surprised we almost took game 1.

Also, I love KD (I went to UT and watched him play his season there), so it hurts a little less.

Thibs is not to blame - has anyone here actually seen teams, especially in the playoffs, empty their bench when up 12 pts with 2 mins left? I dont even think that happens in the regular season. That said, its a damn shame that Rose went down and will probably wont be back to 100% for a year or 2.

The thing is though, Thibs has a reputation of doing shit like this. He doesn't know how to run a rotation, even now. Great coach, but he always leaves guys in too long. Deng back from an injury? Playing hurt? Better play him 40+ minutes a game then. I get that the Sixers were climbing back, but a team that struggles to score isn't going to overcome 12 points in under a minute.

a hard impact, but no way should that have been a flagrant 1, ridiculous that it was even considered a flagrant 2. van gundy is probably losing his mind again with that flop.

By the rulebook, it was a Flagrant 1. It was unnecessary contact, excessively so, and an illegal screen to boot. I mean, both of his feet were off the ground. Of course by the rules, Lebron should also be fined for flopping. Not that anyone ever has.

Edited by lintmunro

ppl are really giving thibs shit for rose? rose was gonna tear his acl either the next game or the game after that or the series after that, etc

anyways i can see dallas taking the series and orlando taking game 1 was a surprise, i can see them taking the series as well

sucks for Rose and Shumpert. i love watching explosive players like them play but they're probably more prone to knee injuries than even big men. hopefully they can still go back to top form (especially Rose). i'd hate for them to turn it down a notch early in their careers due to wear and tear like Jason Richardson.

Hawks so far looking like the 2nd round champs that they are