NBA Basketball

hamham3001

My brother is a clipps fan, so I watch their games quite a bit. I'd say it balances out cuz he gets called for petty shit all the time. Not defending those two gasol though, first was an over-the-back and the second was definitely an offensive foul, much less an and-1 call.

Guest Methimphibian

The orlando drama is awful, howard is going to leave eventually unless they get a good all star by next season, and van gundy is gonna get fired if they don't at least play in the ECF. all this happening while the playoffs are 10 games away, terrible timing, but honestly I wanted them to trade howard last month, he'll leave sooner or later.

Guest Methimphibian

carmelo: good shit!!! can't believe he stepped up and hit both those 3's, good rebounding effort in OT too, even with j.r. smith shooting the ball way too much.

Guest Methimphibian

yah i didn't think howards back problems were that serious to warrant surgey but he'll probably recover, hopefully he goes overseas like kobe did in the off season hah.