NBA Basketball

hamham3001

at 10 it wasnt so bad. sucks that Knight fell to 8 and the kings could have done nothing and got a better point guard.

Maloofs are like the cat lady owner in Major League 1 trying to ruin the Indians...

major-league-lou-brown.jpg

tumblr_lk6z0t1B4p1qzevzco1_500.gif

Really like the picks by the dubs. Thompson will give more length in the backcourt and hopefully Jenkins can develop into a solid guard off the bench. Now we can trade Monta for a big to help on D and rebounding, and with that departure Curry will get more touches/shots. Starting 5 of Curry, Thompson, Wright, Lee, Biedrins (or another big that we trade for) doesn't sound all that bad. If we make the right moves maybe playoffs in 2 years. Am I reaching?

goodbye Omri, hello JJ Hickson!

nice move by the kings. i like what i'm seeing in sac-town.

Yeah, they're locked out. Doesn't mean we won't have a season (but we probably won't) though. They'll probably talk again in a few weeks (two weeks, I heard).

oh f*ck no son...potentially no nfl or nba next year?!? unacceptable. i was looking forward to ordering nbatv for the 1st time.

They traded a first round pick (probably a lottery pick in a better draft) for an undersized, overvalued four. I don't see the excitement in it from the kings perspective. It is, however, a good move by the cavs. They get another lottery pick and make way for tristan thompson.

They traded a first round pick (probably a lottery pick in a better draft) for an undersized, overvalued four. I don't see the excitement in it from the kings perspective. It is, however, a good move by the cavs. They get another lottery pick and make way for tristan thompson.

this is incorrect

Protected 1-to-14 in 2012, 1-to-13 in 2013, 1-to-12 in 2014, 1-to-10 from 2015-2017

so is this lockout thing for is reals?
Yeah, they're locked out. Doesn't mean we won't have a season (but we probably won't) though. They'll probably talk again in a few weeks (two weeks, I heard).

kC1aUwcOFnQ

what you feeling about the trade , chan?

an finally some news about the arena,

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/06/30/3737878/arena-panel-today-to-view-economic.html

i like the trade since its its a protected 1st thats being thrown in.

Hickson is the glue guy type that the kings were lacking.

kings had a logjam at SF so getting rid of Casspi who i thought was reckless anyway is fine with me. Honeycutt could be better than Casspi anyway.

still think the Kings need a center so lets see who they end up overpaying to play in Sac when the lockout is finally lifted.

Cavs could have had Amare instead of they lifted their stance on the value of Hickson. he was basically untradeable at one point the Cavs liked him so much. he fits the kings current roster better than Casspi