NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Also, does anyone else hate OKC fans?

i like their fans. they stand by their team. their fans make me respect the young team more. like last year when they lost to the lakers instead of everyone just leaving they all stood up and cheered for a great season. how can you hate that?

i like their fans. they stand by their team. their fans make me respect the young team more. like last year when they lost to the lakers instead of everyone just leaving they all stood up and cheered for a great season. how can you hate that?

couldn't have said it better.

Worst Fans

Miami - Stadium is always empty, cept when a popular team(Knicks, Lakers) comes to town and the stadium is overtaken by the opposing team's fans(see crowd boo the heat during the last Knicks Heat game.

Philly - no love for their own team during playoffs

NJ - 10 dollar tickets during ECF

Atlanta - Dont even show up during play offs

the truth!!

dang, spurs looking pretty weak in the first round after 2 games. grizzlies definitely didn't lose that game, spurs had to beat them.

i'm indifferent when it comes to the spurs, but can't stand manu. something about him makes him hateable.

dang, spurs looking pretty weak in the first round after 2 games. grizzlies definitely didn't lose that game, spurs had to beat them.

ball movement has sucked, thus all those 3's aren't open anymore. if they think they can just switch to a one on one, bang 'em inside team...well, go ahead and put a fork in the Duncan era.

plus their motor (manu) has a gimp wing

STFU Lion! ;) #BEATLA

haha Lando! where golden state at! Are the kings goin to The OC? Man we dont want them round here, So cal is crowded with basketball teams, make up a petition and im sure every Laker fan will sign it to keep them boys in sac town! Last thing we need is more kings jersey's walking round in so cal lol.

haha Lando! where golden state at! Are the kings goin to The OC? Man we dont want them round here, So cal is crowded with basketball teams, make up a petition and im sure every Laker fan will sign it to keep them boys in sac town! Last thing we need is more kings jersey's walking round in so cal lol.

from someone living a couple blocks away from staples center, i'm all for another team in southern california. especially the kings. hope they come down.

anyone watching the blazers / mavs game? portland crowd is looooud son!

Rose, Deng, and Korver have WON those games. I don't think Indy has choked them away or anything, although I'm sure it's tempting to say that given the closeness of all three games. But, this is what dudes like Rose do -- transcend the talent on the court and win games. And what the fuck is wrong with Indiana? McRoberts, Foster, and Hansborough are hacks, and it's getting damned ridiculous that the chickenshit refs are allowing them to man-handle the Bulls. Maybe it's time for Foster to eat an elbow to the mouth? I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...