NBA Basketball

hamham3001

bet you can't guess who i nominate... still my favorite player of all time. that was some serious emotional turmoil for my young self with the knee injury and then being traded to the Suns.

Wait....

My first guess was Thunder Dan...

Then my next guess is Gogs.

Ima right?

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/27527812

brandon roy should also be nominated.

PQuRTJ7gmFs

As a blazers fan: if Brandon Roy needs to take two months off every now and then just to come back looking like his old self ... Well I'm ok with that.

He torched the Mavs last night... Aldridge had bigger numbers but Roy shut the game down.

Just finished the fab five doc, the lack of cwebb definitely hurt it and turned jalen into the only dominant voice... Wish they'd gone more in depth with juwan and his young herpes spreading days...

And the grant hill thing is overblown, even though grants response was great. Obviously jalen wasn't talking about how he currently felt... I thought that was pretty clear.

check out harden's recent numbers. and if nate comes back unaffected from injury, OKC has a pretty solid chance of coming out of the west. definitely not a lock- the field is too loaded, but ill pick em to upset any team not named the lakers.

in summary - ibaka can shoot the J, sefo can guard anyone, perkins means they don't have to double-team anyone, they have the ability to match up v anyone, they have TWO stars (at the lakers' weakest position as well) and if robinson comes back, their bench is deep.

Wade travels with the hopstep consistently but they nerve call it. In that case, I'm fine with it, but I'm pretty sure you can only do it if you land on both feet, which he never does.

I'm pretty sure if it is LeBron or Wade.. it will not get called.

If an average player did the same dribble they go.. TRAVELING

I've seen Lebron do plenty of proper hopsteps though. The infamous crab dribble against Washington? That was a travel. This play against the Celtics? According to the rule book, it's 100% legal.

When ending his dribble a player may use a two count rhythm in coming to a stop, passing or shooting ... If a player jumps off one foot on the count of one he may land with both feet simultaneously for count two. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot and if one or both feet leave the floor the ball must be released before either return to the floor.