NBA Basketball

hamham3001

its arguable who was and is dumber. Marbury was alot more coherent in his post game interviews.

Marbury was a better playmaker, slightly better handles.

Rose has more of a killer instinct, more clutch, and by far better teammate.

rose is more similar to franchise than alot of people think.

i think rose deserves mvp, but i truly think westbrook is a better player.

rose has him in inside scoring and 3's but westbrook has a truly one of a kind defensive motor. this guy will go all out hustling on defense even if in OT after playing 40+minutes and not to mention his defense itself which is nigh elite. although to his credit he has improved, rose was in the top 3 worst defensive starting pg's last season which is most clearly elucidated in the playoff series against the celtics. also rose still has mental lapses off ball. he doesnt do much unless he has the ball in his hands. westbrook is a vocal leader while rose is a bit too humble and somewhat aloof which might not be a bad thing, but from the olympics it was obvious who the other players had moe respect for. westbrook cant shoot 3's, but lacking a 3 is not really a weakness (think mj). westbrook turns the ball over but alot of the times he gets calls charged on him. when durant was out with injury a few months ago westbrook was arguably the best player in the league.

i actually think marbury and francis were better than him, but both of of them lacked ANY SORT OF WORK ETHIC. Rose works so hard in the gym, it's not even funny and that alone will keep him afloat longer than anything

I agree Marbury was a lot better than Rose talent wise. Marbury worked pretty hard in the gym, his problem was his entourage, his family putting him on such a high pedestal, Isiah Thomas, and his ego. Steve Francis' problem was his homosymbiotic relationship with Cuttino Mobley.

I agree Marbury was a lot better than Rose talent wise. Marbury worked pretty hard in the gym, his problem was his entourage, his family putting him on such a high pedestal, Isiah Thomas, and his ego. Steve Francis' problem was his homosymbiotic relationship with Cuttino Mobley.

lol at Cuttino

also his CRACK

crack.jpeg

69 out of the 96 from Wade and Bron

Bosh shoots 3-11 and Miller 1-7

No center at all. Mario and Bibby both lack one part of the game.

SHAKEUP in the off season for this team

shakeup how? with 55M+ commited next year and a new CBA, they won't be able to sign their names let alone anyone else

It's hardly a debate anymore. Aldridge has upped his game in innumerable ways: The dude is finally playing like a man in the post and when he scrambles and gets an open look (which he's gotten SO much better at) his shot looks automatic. Rebounding, defense etc etc

Honestly the thing that has surprised me most (outside of his rampage throughout the last six weeks or so) is his ability to take it down a bit now that he's got reliable scorers like Roy and Gerald around him, while still remaining thhe primar option. He's playing efficiently, leading his team but not burning out his motor in the process, i hope.

Ps- I love that dude.