NBA Basketball

hamham3001

PREDICTION TIME. I would say everyone share their's but i do not care.

ECF: Heat vs. Celtics

WCF: Lakers vs. Warriors (the west blows so i'll just put my team here)

FINALS: Lakers vs Heat. (nothing too exciting but i got the Heat)

MVP: Dwayne Wade

Rookie of the Year: Evan Turner

As long as the Lakers lose this year.. I will be a happy man.

speaking of wall,

this was pretty nice

(it doesnt look like its embedding, so link ::

)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQLHCqSwpsE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQLHCqSwpsE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

PREDICTION TIME. I would say everyone share their's but i do not care.

ECF: Heat vs. Celtics

WCF: Lakers vs. Warriors (the west blows so i'll just put my team here)

FINALS: Lakers vs Heat. (nothing too exciting but i got the Heat)

MVP: Dwayne Wade

Rookie of the Year: Evan Turner

As long as the Lakers lose this year.. I will be a happy man.

MVP: if he doesn't get robbed again, Kevin Durant (who should have one it last year)

Rookie of the Year: John Wall over Evan Turner

i know its your team and all but there is no way the warriors are gonna make it to the WCF...

also did anyone see john wall's debut today. du is a beast.

saw this game in person. i bought $2 tickets and sat in the $120 section...thankfully the person never came.

48d8be7f.jpg

wall is the truth...kid was a blur on the court. Arenas was out there as well...I guess adidas is done w/ him b/c he was rocking Jordan XI lows.

MVP: if he doesn't get robbed again, Kevin Durant (who should have one it last year)

Durant is a great player don't get me wrong but Lebron was pretty much an obvious choice( as much as I hate the dude). He's just a complete all-around player who averages close to a triple double a game and improved his defense quite to earn himself a spot on the 1st All-Defensive team.

I definitely agree that Durant should win 2nd place if there ever was one.

As for my predictions:

ECF: Heat v. Magic

WCF: Lakers v. Blazers

Finals: Lakers def. Heat

MVP: Kevin Durant

RotY: Blake Griffin

Like people have said the West is pretty wide open. I like the Blazers as a sleeper team tho. I can easily see teams on the bottom last year make an interesting push.. (Rockets/Clippers/Kings even).

With Lebron now with other all-stars his numbers should go down. Durant should be able to take the MVP this year.

Durant is a great player don't get me wrong but Lebron was pretty much an obvious choice( as much as I hate the dude). He's just a complete all-around player who averages close to a triple double a game and improved his defense quite to earn himself a spot on the 1st All-Defensive team.

I definitely agree that Durant should win 2nd place if there ever was one.

As for my predictions:

ECF: Heat v. Magic

WCF: Lakers v. Blazers

Finals: Lakers def. Heat

MVP: Kevin Durant

RotY: Blake Griffin

Like people have said the West is pretty wide open. I like the Blazers as a sleeper team tho. I can easily see teams on the bottom last year make an interesting push.. (Rockets/Clippers/Kings even).

With Lebron now with other all-stars his numbers should go down. Durant should be able to take the MVP this year.

Blazers adding Wes Matthews was a good pickup.

Kings won't go anywhere and with Yao playing 25min a game.. the Rockets will have struggles. I like the Clippers team a lot but injuries will be their downfall.

Spurs.. if everyone is healthy, they still got it.

Dream is still so smooth. He looks better in that video than he did with the Raptors.

I'm curious as to how Dwight does these in game. I noticed when Hakeem was showing him face-up moves, Dwight wasn't turning to the middle. Dream was banking it, Dwight was fading. Still, it's about time he learned some actual moves. Hopefully he's not afraid to try these in game. Josh Smith worked with Hakeem last summer and I doubt I saw him pull a single move the entire season.

You can already tell his lack of confidence in the way he fades away on some of the moves where Hakeem jumps straight up. With Dwight's athleticism and speed when compared to other centers he shouldn't even have to fade. Just rise up man!

This dude isn't even at his prime yet. Once he taps into his offensive potential he'll be a Hall of Famer no doubt. Hopefully all this work pays off. Dream still owns the "all-time best footwork for a center" in my book.