NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Read a quote today that basically said, "most athletes go broke buying cars and houses, Manute Bol went broke building hospitals".

The guy devoted his life to making Sudan a better place. May his humanitarianism and inexplicable love of bad three point shots live on forever.

6mnaoywytpvswmqrskealxm.jpg
terrible

CMdi-lOqDv8

A-yo, I've been all positive about it because I love Ron Artest so much, but these are basically the two biggest reasons why I fucking hate the Lakers so much, which I seemed to have forgotten. FUCK THE LAKERS. WORST FANS IN THE NBA. And that Kings team is my favourite ever, and was robbed of a championship. Chan, can't rep.

A-yo, I've been all positive about it because I love Ron Artest so much, but this is basically the biggest reasons why I fucking hate the Lakers so much, which I seemed to have forgotten. FUCK THE LAKERS. WORST FANS IN THE NBA.

tumblr_l4b2avgNPx1qzb7vj

fixed for ya holmes

i would've been happy for nate that he finally got saved from that sinking ship of a team but that little prick was acting the bitch all series. hope the celtics get dismantled and nate ends up as the starting PG

not happening over rondo.

A-yo, I've been all positive about it because I love Ron Artest so much, but these are basically the two biggest reasons why I fucking hate the Lakers so much, which I seemed to have forgotten. FUCK THE LAKERS. WORST FANS IN THE NBA. And that Kings team is my favourite ever, and was robbed of a championship. Chan, can't rep.

How in the fuck can you just make assumptions that the Lakers have the worst fans in the NBA? Yeah we got bandwagon fans and idiot fans. Its the same as any other team thats been real successful over the years.

Yo, and about the riot thing, yeah some idiotic fans out there, but hey remember Detroit?

Yeah that Webber led Kings team was probably your favorite team..thats the real reason why you hate the Lakers right?

They almost traded Rondo last season maybe they'll be stupid enough to try and do it again.

That'd be idiotic...

especially because I think the playoffs this year showed how well rondo and nate can work as a combo with nate coming off the bench. They are both good distributors and passers (though rondo has the edge) but depending on what's required having the ability to bring in nate early for extra perimeter offense or leave rondo in to slice up a slower defender is a pretty fantastic mix.

(of course, it would be better if rondo just developed a 3pt shot over the summer . . .)

That'd be idiotic...

especially because I think the playoffs this year showed how well rondo and nate can work as a combo with nate coming off the bench. They are both good distributors and passers (though rondo has the edge) but depending on what's required having the ability to bring in nate early for extra perimeter offense or leave rondo in to slice up a slower defender is a pretty fantastic mix.

(of course, it would be better if rondo just developed a 3pt shot over the summer . . .)

It would be idiotic, but that didn't stop them last season and he was pretty damn remarkable in a lot of last year's playoff games.

That'd be idiotic...

I maybe mistaken but isn't Nate a FA next year? He may not even be a Celtic when the season starts.

How in the fuck can you just make assumptions that the Lakers have the worst fans in the NBA? Yeah we got bandwagon fans and idiot fans. Its the same as any other team thats been real successful over the years.

Yo, and about the riot thing, yeah some idiotic fans out there, but hey remember Detroit?

Yeah that Webber led Kings team was probably your favorite team..thats the real reason why you hate the Lakers right?

this wasnt directed at me but thats the main reason i hate the lakers.

kings had some bad luck to add to it but horry hitting a 3 in 02 combined with the ref scandal in game 6. what a lot of people dont remember was samaki freakin walker hits a 3 at halftime from halfcourt that wa after the buzzer but it counted the same game horry hit the buzzer beater. that sucked

03 webber goes down with a fluke knee injury followed by 04 where he comes back mid season and fuck the team chemistry up. peja was easy the MVP of the league the first half of the season and then webber comes back and jacks shit up. fun wear of basketball to watch but frustrating that they never won a ship. that was the kings one shot at hanging a banner.

like barkley said it cant be a rivalry if one team always won, but those were some good battles. i use to hate stockton and malone too for battling with the kings usually with stockton hitting game winners. kings grew up a lot playing the jazz. was good to see them get over that hump.

That'd be idiotic...

or could learn to shoot a freakin FT

this wasnt directed at me but thats the main reason i hate the lakers.

kings had some bad luck to add to it but horry hitting a 3 in 02 combined with the ref scandal in game 6. what a lot of people dont remember was samaki freakin walker hits a 3 at halftime from halfcourt that wa after the buzzer but it counted the same game horry hit the buzzer beater. that sucked

03 webber goes down with a fluke knee injury followed by 04 where he comes back mid season and fuck the team chemistry up. peja was easy the MVP of the league the first half of the season and then webber comes back and jacks shit up. fun wear of basketball to watch but frustrating that they never won a ship. that was the kings one shot at hanging a banner.

like barkley said it cant be a rivalry if one team always won, but those were some good battles. i use to hate stockton and malone too for battling with the kings usually with stockton hitting game winners. kings grew up a lot playing the jazz. was good to see them get over that hump.

I respect that. If I was a Kings fan, I would despise the Lakers too.