NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Shut up! Go burn a couch...

U mad???not trying talk to shit...I actually like the warriors even though most of their fans are laker haters...

look up about 50 posts. interviews been talked about QUEESNBRIDGE

was referring to the press conference with his family on stage...he was all over the place

U mad???not trying talk to shit...I actually like the warriors even though most of their fans are laker haters...

was referring to the press conference with his family on stage...he was all over the place

my bad

tumblr_l47330HnRG1qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

wiki... uhh

"On June 17, 2010, Morrison won his 2nd NBA Championship with the Lakers by defeating the Boston Celtics 83-79. With this championship he solidified himself as Lebron James superior and a NBA all-time great."

1KBkUzveBQE

..I think FA will be the next thing..I mean other than John Wall and Evan Turner I really don't know any other blue chippers in this draft.

I'm sure the LeBron, Wade, etc FA talk will get more redundant now.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens with Phil and Fish for the Lakers.

Are the C's done? Allen (Ray) and Sheed will probably be gone. Will Doc Rivers be back?

Anyone from Seattle? Don't you wish the Thunder were still the Sonics? Now that's a team on the rise..

I think FA will be the next thing..I mean other than John Wall and Evan Turner I really don't know any other blue chippers in this draft.

FA wont start till the week after the draft so in due time.

I'm sure the LeBron, Wade, etc FA talk will get more redundant now.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens with Phil and Fish for the Lakers.

farmar will probably leave. lakers cant get rid of fisher. they did it once only to have him come back.

Are the C's done? Allen (Ray) and Sheed will probably be gone. Will Doc Rivers be back?

sheeds going to retire. allen i think will end up staying.

Anyone from Seattle? Don't you wish the Thunder were still the Sonics? Now that's a team on the rise..

yea that sucks for all supersonics fans. its a damn shame

yea that sucks for all supersonics fans. its a damn shame

grew up in socal/seattle as a sonics fan

was some tough years after losing to the bulls and never getting over the top, then coping with the aging gp after kemp leaving, then gp leaving for the lakers, replaced by ray and rashard. even mcmillan left for the rival trailblazers of all teams... gp did decent work on jordan tho

fuck clay bennett

Man, no one cared until we were about lose them. Then every news channel was dudes crying about how evil the owner was.

I was born and partially raised in OKC so it's kinda cool to see Oklahoma have a team even if they took it from us.

Man, no one cared until we were about lose them. Then every news channel was dudes crying about how evil the owner was.

I was born and partially raised in OKC so it's kinda cool to see Oklahoma have a team even if they took it from us.

I never thought that it was going to happen because I always thought Seattle was a bball city. Good for OKC though..they got some passionate fans.

RIP Manute Bol

Icon, activist, humanitarian, single season blocked shot record holder, lion killer, polygamist and Friend of Whatevs, Manute Bol has died.

He was working to bring peace to Sudan and help the lost boys who would often become child soilders before Hollywood could even spell Darfur.

tumblr_l4a5ta6H491qzb7vjo1_500.jpg