NBA Basketball

hamham3001

"we aint coming back to la!"...kid eating his words now. should've at least had wallace say it that way it would've been guaransheeeeed. series is over, going to take one more before heading back home.

Is it too early to say PP is done for? I've never liked his 'game' but man this playoff run has been poor for his standard.

FUCK LA

Anyone able to hook up a white Davis swingman jersey in XL?

Next game should be crazy. Boston will come out swinging but I don't know what other adjustments they can make against LA.

I like Bynum guarding KG as much as possible. Ron Ron will hold Pierce down under his avg so the real key has and will always be the Fish v Allen match up.

Shit, I can live with big baby carrying the load for the Cs all day!

Also don't expect Kobe to have a bad shooting night next game.

Is it too early to say PP is done for? I've never liked his 'game' but man this playoff run has been poor for his standard.

FUCK LA

Anyone able to hook up a white Davis swingman jersey in XL?

why on earth would you want a big baby jersey

Van Gundy can't be the worst ever while Mark Jackson still has a job with ABC. It's scientifically impossible. I don't think Mark Jackson has ever uttered a sentence that didn't wind down into some gravelly emphasised, confusing and illogical metaphor.

whoa mark jackson not only was a very accomplished NBA player, he is one of the better analysts out there. but some people hate larry merchant, despite the fact that he ALWAYS speaks the truth about every boxer he chooses to speak about, and he doesn't get gassed by an undefeated boxer that everybody thinks is the best thing since ali.

but about the NBA boston has a chance, and rondo has been the best player so far in these playoffs, but boston (nor rondo) will be a complete team without him being able to shoot consistently from at least 19-20 ft out.

with his weak jumper the hole is clogged more( bad for garnett and sheed), paul and ray have less spacing, and it just stagnates the offense at times. i still love his game though.

I don't see how Jackson is one of the better analysts out there. He never has anything interesting to say. All he does is agree with Van Gundy and then say a bunch of pointless shit like "there goes that man" and "that was a grown man move".