NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Steve Nash > Phil Jackson

With a mischievous grin, Jackson said Friday that it’s tough for Los Angeles to prepare to face Steve Nash(notes) during defensive practice because of the two-time MVP’s style with the basketball.

“Yeah, because you can’t carry the ball like he does in practice,” Jackson said. “You can’t pick that ball up and run with it.”

To which Nash replied,

"the best coach in the league, Gregg Popovich, didn't have a problem with it last week,"

I really hope it's Celtics vs. The Suns in the finals. Fuck the Magic. Wack ass team. If Vince Carter ever gets a ring I swear I'll never watch another NBA game.

I don't like the Lakers that much, but it's hard to hate on the perfection of Pau+Kobe, and I like Lamar, Fisher, Ron-Ron. Fuck the rest of the team, though.

Lakers, lets git it! The spread right now for the game is lakers give 6 to phoenix. 61% are choosing the suns so far. I think lakers will win, but they won't cover the spread, they never do.

watch them run it back this season homie. i'm from the bay but i cant rep the warriors man.

damn your from the bay and reppin the lakers? thats illegal or something right

nahh everyone just hopped on the bandwagon as soon as they hit the playoffs and now all of a sudden the warriors have loyal fans. its whatever though, i still got mad love for the bay even though our gswarriors aren't doin so good. phoenix needa step it up on wednesday though.

new owner/coach is a must. what big u thinking about?

gotta be a center, unless u giving up on wright/randolph... thing is they probably gonna draft for nelsons system unless hes gone by then. cousins doesnt fit, but they might take him if they get a high spot. otherwise you probably gonna end up with larry sanders, epke udoh, or hassan whiteside for big picks. sf/sg (turner/johnson) wouldnt be a bad pick either depending on what they gonna do before trade deadline

Guest on-display

im a true laker fan.....i agree our fans suck

btw phil is 46-0 when they win the first game of the series. how can you argue against that

warriors were drafting the same type of player for the longest time long athletic 3's. kinda messed them up for a while there. at least there are no warriors flags on peoples cars in the bay area.