NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I still don't see why he'd go to the Knicks. Overrated coach, no prospects and only four (mediocre to terrible) players under contract for next season. Yeah, they can afford two max guys, but you can't have a team with only five players. Nets, Clippers or Bulls all make way more sense to be honest. Nets, Bulls or Clippers make way more sense.

the knicks 7 players under contract for next season, over 40 million available for free agents.

Eddy Curry (when he takes his PO), Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Tony Douglas are the only four 100% under contract next year.

If they guarantee Bill Walker for next year, that's five.

The only other possible is Sergio, and I don't see them offering him the QO; I think he becomes unrestricted. At most they'll have six, so I'm not sure where you're getting the extra contract from unless you're thinking of J.R. Giddens, but they didn't exercise his third year option.

really hope the Knicks go for Wade and not Lebron

Why? Wade is almost four years older than LeBron and certainly not better, but will demand the same money.

Eddy Curry (when he takes his PO), Gallinari, Wilson Chandler and Tony Douglas are the only four 100% under contract next year.

If they guarantee Bill Walker for next year, that's five.

The only other possible is Sergio, and I don't see them offering him the QO; I think he becomes unrestricted. At most they'll have six, so I'm not sure where you're getting the extra contract from unless you're thinking of J.R. Giddens, but they didn't exercise his third year option.

Why? Wade is almost four years older than LeBron and certainly not better, but will demand the same money.

They're definitely keeping Bill Walker. Not sure about Giddens or Sergio.

I would rather go after Chris Paul and Melo in 2011.

Well Giddens is already going to be a free-agent, so it's a matter of resigning, not keeping. I could see them filling in a hole with him as a min-player, but that's the problem with them. They have max money x2 but they'll still need a full roster.

Just saw this on a bunch of sites wow if true, prob bs though

http://wcwpsports.blogspot.com/2010/05/west-sleeping-with-lebrons-mom-reason.html

"My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened.”

if the rumors about delonte west and gloria james are true that would explain wtf happened to james. pretty disturbing stuff.

but then again... if the rumors would true i'm pretty sure delonte wouldn't still be alive right now

if the rumors about delonte west and gloria james are true that would explain wtf happened to james. pretty disturbing stuff.

but then again... if the rumors would true i'm pretty sure delonte wouldn't still be alive right now

Dude can defend himself. Need I remind you of the whole riding a motorcycle with a shotgun in a guitar-case fiasco?