NBA Basketball

hamham3001

celtics: doin it.

also: bill simmons must be joking with his tweet re: mike brown getting fired... (i think.)

It might be tough for Brown to keep his job if the Cavs don't advance. They've done a ton to add support to Lebron and it may not be working. I could see a new coach being part of an effort to keep Lebron in Cleve.

bill simmons tweet: Thattaboy Chuck. Nailed LBJ perfectly and it carried weight because of the MVP's Chuck played against. That was great TV.

what did chuck say post game? i didnt get a chance to see the game or post game comments by the tnt crew

ugh i want to see the cavs in the finals I think they are the best matchup against the Lakers.

have you been watching the magic? rematch from last year, but it's going to seven and am still undecided on who's gonna take it even though i'm a laker supporter. fish aint gonna be able to guard nelson and dwight isn't fasenko or koufus a la utah so pau aint gonna have a field day. but we've got the upper hand because we've been resting the "white mamba" formerly know as "the machine" the whole playoffs for redick.

It might be tough for Brown to keep his job if the Cavs don't advance. They've done a ton to add support to Lebron and it may not be working. I could see a new coach being part of an effort to keep Lebron in Cleve.

oh yeah yeah no doubt... I don't believe for a second that brown will keep his job if the cavs lose to the celtics. I was more incredulous at the implication that he was literally fired, as in: right now, not at the end of the season. Which would be one of the most fascinating and stupid things Dan Gilbert could do...

also, I know it's unlikely as hell, but I'd love to see the Suns play either boston or Orlando. I'm sure they'd get obliterated, but it'd be fun to watch the series. LA vs. boston/orlando/(cavs?) is going to look exactly how you think it'll look. Not that I would pick a clear favorite, but you know exactly what the games will look like...

i love the lakers, but not gunna lie the cavs are my east coast team (the are no threat to the lakers, so i dont see the problem) I FUCKING HATE BOSTON! so of course im going for the cavs but im coming to terms with them not going further... but, if they do i dont think they can compete with Orlando. Neither can boston though.

lakers & cavs fan? the fuck outta here

why? im from socal so i dont understand, the cavs are no threat to the lakers. the fools that should get the fuck out of here are the said laker fans cheering for boston?!?! you fucking kidding me.

so i dont give a fuck to what you say.

Guest on-display

i hate both teams but wtf was that. especially at the 4th quarter never seen a team quit like that. leturnover definitely knew what he was doing, du looked like he just wanted to the fuck out of there