NBA Basketball

hamham3001

someone tell me how that move in the celtics game is a travel.

that washington shit is clearly 3 or 4 steps, but the celtics one is just a straight pro-hop

i think people are hatin just to hate

i got fucked big time game 1 on boston +7.5. had to be lebron with the last basket of the game.

know any bookies in sj? mine just tapped out, so I' m tryna make some fetti again

man. KG used to be cool. then he went to the celtics. smh

_YysS4vCKis

regardless, i want the cavs to lose this series to the celtics. i am not ashamed of my baseless hate for lebron. how you gonna complain about a funny bone with kobe playing with a fucked up knee, ankle, and finger.

tumblr_l1vmwqUhKk1qzb7vjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1273057596&Signature=ZdVEUGK8Z7DDW0J9xkRuUYiRIcU%3D

2 hands on the ball :confused:

t7df90.jpg

That's one hand, and he's leaving the floor while the ball is coming up from the dribble and hitting his left. Just a pro ass pro-hop where he gets caught on KG's legs so it looks like he's up there for a while

how you gonna complain about a funny bone with kobe playing with a fucked up knee, ankle, and finger.

Nothing was wrong with that nigga.. Throwin up left handed shots in the first half, then a perfect stroke in the 4th? C'monnnn son.. Who you playinnn?

enough talk about lebron and the celtics, we all know boston is gonna take it on friday. now back to the west, lakers will be 2-0 tonight, hollla!

5 games maybe 6 does sound right, def. not a sweep, and yes Gasol does look like a llama, and he plays like a girl. I expect more power from a center.

i dunno. i think his finesse, superb inside passing, and consistent performances make up for his lack of physical aggressiveness. That's Bynum's job and he's lacking in that department. His bum knee(s) don't help either.