NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Seriously? If you run around "accidentally" tossing your elbows into the already injured shoulder of a guy while exhorting your teammates to "get his shoulder!" then don't be surprised when you get shoved around by a french kid. Also: time to lose the high school woodshop shades Amar'e.

alright. he probably deserves hate for going into a shoulder-injured batum but for real on the goggles? he needs that shit for eye protection. thats like calling broy out on his knee brace wtf is going in that head?

last game.went in the locker room and came back out and finished the game

not only finished the game, but lit the Mavs up in the fourth. He was only off the floor for like 4 minutes or something.

alright. he probably deserves hate for going into a shoulder-injured batum but for real on the goggles? he needs that shit for eye protection. thats like calling broy out on his knee brace wtf is going in that head?

nah I read somewhere recently that his doctors had told him he could stop wearing them and that his retina was basically fine and not at any risk of being reinjured... so now he just rocks them. But really, my point was not that he shouldn't wear goggles if he wants, but he just needs to step his game up and get some Horace Grant shit.

(and fwiw Roy wasn't wearing a brace, just those Nike pad things they all have on their thighs/shins/etc)

Going into the playoffs I would have said that the Mavs were playing the best ball in the west, and that Utah had more than a shot to get out of the first round, but truthfully I expected them to get steamrolled. The Utah thing I understand: lack of George Karl, etc, but the Mavs are just getting beat.

I'm a pretty die hard Jazz fan and I didn't thing we'd fare well in this series especially after Memo went down... I'm glad I was so wrong.

Tonight, while I was at the game I saw the best sign. It just had a big picture of Tim Tebow and said " Denver, where 1st round mistakes happen".

Good stuff!

Good night Sufu. GO JAZZ!

Hands down, Lakers will take the championship back to back, although they are tied in the series with OKC. Very disappointed that the number 1-4 seeds in the west are either tied or down in the series. If the Lakers don't make it far, lets go UTAH. For the eastern conference champs, I am anti-Lebron but wouldn't doubt Cavs will take it, but I am rooting for Orlando

jesus, channing frye gets some pt in the playoffs and turns into a little bitch.

(ok, probably always a bitch. but C'MON dude, you can't argue every single fucking call...)

Channing Frye was a bitchass since his sophomore year on the knicks

the mavs are like this because they are a team of beta males. its not fair to ask a bunch of beta males to shoulder all the pressure. that is what is asked of dirk.

i think mavs take the game tonight, but lose in SA. this saddens me as a dallas fan, but whatever. maybe cuban will finally blow up the team like i wanted after 06.