NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Meh, I don't think the roy thing is so bad... he's out for the gsw game, but allowed to play in the playoffs if he wants. (fingers crossed, thinking positive thoughts)

Also, it's a pretty forgiving kind of curse that has roy on the bench and Marcus Camby dropping 30 and 13 on the thunder.

But in all seriousness, if Roy doesn't play and portland ends up with denver in the first round I'm worried. If he's out against the Mavs I'm a lot more optimistic. It's heresy to say around these parts: but the blazers often play much better team ball without roy in the lineup. Maybe it's just a matter of people stepping up more because he's hurt, but either way, they step up.

Honestly, as a Toronto fan, I don't want them to make it. Even though we can play pretty well against the Cavs, they need more failure as a franchise.

Considering that we've picked up Jermaine O'neal and Turkeyglue as supposed second best players in the last few years, I think we might need a new GM. Clearly Turkeyglue is past his prime.

Bosh is extremely talented, but lacks the mentality that's required when you are the best player on your team. If he was on the same team as Wade, Durant, Kobe, Lebron, or Howard, that team would be a new Dynasty. I hope he leaves for that sake, because a top 5 player won't ever come to Toronto. I like him so it would be nice to see him win a ring at some point.

Unfortunately he is too valuable to trade for anything acquirable at this point, it seems.

Honestly, as a Toronto fan, I don't want them to make it. Even though we can play pretty well against the Cavs, they need more failure as a franchise.

Considering that we've picked up Jermaine O'neal and Turkeyglue as supposed second best players in the last few years, I think we might need a new GM. Clearly Turkeyglue is past his prime.

Bosh is extremely talented, but lacks the mentality that's required when you are the best player on your team. If he was on the same team as Wade, Durant, Kobe, Lebron, or Howard, that team would be a new Dynasty. I hope he leaves for that sake, because a top 5 player won't ever come to Toronto. I like him so it would be nice to see him win a ring at some point.

Unfortunately he is too valuable to trade for anything acquirable at this point, it seems.

Even with failures the team is not going to see much improvements cause MLPS know damn well the we will still support the team. They probably want to make the playoffs, 2 more games of playoff revenue and our pick is protected so we have nothing to lose. I also think Bosh leaving might be a blessing in disguise. Like you've mentioned he just ain't that guy, hes a good "Pau" paired with any of the aforementioned players. This put Bargs at the 4 and we can go out and find a defensive big that we lack.

I remember an article from nbadraft.net a few years back, when reke won the mickey ds all american game mvp. His game was described as having "too much junk" and he was not considered a first round prospect.

guess calipari taught him well....

I can see the Lakers trading Sasha + Bynum for Bosh :D

Bullshit. Watch us win!

I mean, no hate to GSW, and Nellie esp. But did you see that shit? I think it's great that your roster of six dudes worked hard all night to fend off portland's third stringers (Travis Diener anyone?) And I LOVE that Pendergraph got some, but that game was bizarre. Pulling Devean George back in after he'd FOULED OUT? Who needs to be the winningest coach ever when you could just be a lawyer?

Anyhow, all i can really give a fuck about tonight is phx instead of utah! thank jeeezus.

I mean, no hate to GSW, and Nellie esp. But did you see that shit? I think it's great that your roster of six dudes worked hard all night to fend off portland's third stringers (Travis Diener anyone?) And I LOVE that Pendergraph got some, but that game was bizarre. Pulling Devean George back in after he'd FOULED OUT? Who needs to be the winningest coach ever when you could just be a lawyer?

Anyhow, all i can really give a fuck about tonight is phx instead of utah! thank jeeezus.

No I know. I just know my team too well. When we should be losing we are gonna win and when we gotta win, we will make it look like we will and then bail out. As I said before the season started, I will be rooting for The Blaze all through the playoffs!

Haha.. Don Nelson is such a nutter.. I feel so bad for Warrior fans.
and hes staying another year too

My Pops and I are not renewing our season tickets for the first time since we got them 30+ years ago... Sad!!! Fuck you Chris J. Cohen!!!!!!!!

thank you warriors and wizards for both winning today and giving the kings sole possession of the 3rd worse record in the NBA.

sincerely

Kings

Hey, no problem!

Kisses,

The Bay

^^cousins? or backcourt 2010 with turner

id take wall turner or cousins.

wall and tyreke will either be great or will blow up and be all bad.

turner reminds me of brandon roy, so i wouldnt be mad if he can step his game up to that level

cousins is like derrick coleman, talented but headcase/lazy/not always motivated, but the kings could use a legit post with legit size.

just somehow hope they dont get fucked like last year. worst record = 4th pick. lucky they ended up with tyreke even though i was hoping for rubio.