NBA Basketball

hamham3001

is it terrible of me to wish that the blazers lose enough games to stick in 8th now that they've clinched the spot?

The assurance of a lakers/blazers 1st round sounds way better than the possibility of getting the nuggets or jazz...

(but of course if there is a ref anyone knows that I could pay off re: getting dallas into the 2 spot and portland into the 7th, reachoutandtooouchme)

I should have added as a caveat: As much as I really dislike Kenyon Martin and think he's a wanky prima donna (see: popcorn incident), I think if they get him back they can take the Lakers (even with Kobe playing, because frankly he's not playing that well...) If Denver gets Martin back and regains their early/mid season swagger, they can take just about anyone...

Im already counting Bynum out. If he does come back, great.. if not whatever. Dude is so injury prone.

Kobe will NOT play bad in the playoffs, even if he is now. Its just not in his DNA. He will most def step it up and be the clutch player that he is.

The fact that Phil didn't use a timeout to write up a play frustrated me so much. blaaaahhhh

Kobe will NOT play bad in the playoffs, even if he is now. Its just not in his DNA. He will most def step it up and be the clutch player that he is.

problem is kobe actually can fail sometimes, and because hes perceived as so clutch, bad games in the playoffs become even more disappointing. there are those games where he cant score but finds a way to be productive offensively, and there are those games where he cant score and shoots the lakers out of a lead/into a deficit

kobe 5 for 24 in a 2 point loss to utah last year