NBA Basketball

hamham3001

i think a big excellent shooting pg who could also penetrate and finish above the rim in transition would be perfect for the kings a la eric gordon bc tyrekes going to need the ball all the time anyways. watched the clips-kings game yesterday so yeah

david lee is a high screen and roll player. hes not a back to basket post up type of guy. those are extremely rare.

amare-tyreke pnr would be beastly. tyreke is one of the best penetrate and finish under the basket players ive ever seen.

tyreke needs to learn to make a layup. he smokes too many layups. he could get another 6-8 points a game if he converted more of his layups or just had an extra 6 inches of to cram.

i wouldnt be mad at demarcus cousins coming to the kings. he seems like a solid post threat with good size. just need to get in the top 3-4 in the draft and we should have a shot at him.

i have high hopes for the kings. and the city if we get a new arena.

but in terms of what we need the most is def. a low post player. amare would have been a killer combo., but the chances of him coming is slim.

trying to see some other good prospects who would most likely come to the kings next season...

should i cross out john wall out or is there still a chance?

i have high hopes for the kings. and the city if we get a new arena.

but in terms of what we need the most is def. a low post player. amare would have been a killer combo., but the chances of him coming is slim.

trying to see some other good prospects who would most likely come to the kings next season...

should i cross out john wall out or is there still a chance?

unless they win the lottery wall wont be in a kings jersey.

kings arena at the rail yard would be boss

unless they win the lottery wall wont be in a kings jersey.

kings arena at the rail yard would be boss

dude, i cant believe we said no the first time they wanted to build that shit.

i agree that in some terms maloofs was a bit greedy, but man it would changed downtown a bit.

and I agree that if we build the arena in the railroad it will be the best location possible.

they wanted to build the arena in roseville or something other that is not in the heart of sacramento? Forget about it..were not putting an arena in a city built on gated communities.

dude, i cant believe we said no the first time they wanted to build that shit.

i agree that in some terms maloofs was a bit greedy, but man it would changed downtown a bit.

and I agree that if we build the arena in the railroad it will be the best location possible.

they wanted to build the arena in roseville or something other that is not in the heart of sacramento? Forget about it..were not putting an arena in a city built on gated communities.

cal expo is the worst location. theres only one way in and one way out. traffic will be shit.

downtown probably wont be much better, but its just a better location overall. with the private financing this go round it might actually pass

• 2 weeks later...

The NBA needs to do something about the draft. Teams that tank to increase their amount of lottery balls are despicable. I think it was Bill Simmons who wrote an article about two weeks ago stating how he would improve the NBA (playoff system, drafting system, and contracts). I think David Stern should seriously consider some of those alternatives or at least a variation of those ideas.

If we got rid of those lotto balls and had the bottom dwellers compete for that number 1 draft spot, fans would be treated to more enjoyable basketball. I know this idea isn't bulletproof, but I'm sure someone can improve it.

Since I only watch football and basketball, I'm praying that there will be no lockout next year. I hope the players become less selfish and just focus their love of basketball. I can't take seeing players like Okafor, Brand, T. Chandler, Hughes, Redd, Arenas, J. O'Neil, and Maggette making more than some of the more deserving players in the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100224

This is a great read. There are a lot of holes to his plans, but he raises some very good points.

The NBA needs to do something about the draft. Teams that tank to increase their amount of lottery balls are despicable. I think it was Bill Simmons who wrote an article about two weeks ago stating how he would improve the NBA (playoff system, drafting system, and contracts). I think David Stern should seriously consider some of those alternatives or at least a variation of those ideas.

If we got rid of those lotto balls and had the bottom dwellers compete for that number 1 draft spot, fans would be treated to more enjoyable basketball. I know this idea isn't bulletproof, but I'm sure someone can improve it.

Since I only watch football and basketball, I'm praying that there will be no lockout next year. I hope the players become less selfish and just focus their love of basketball. I can't take seeing players like Okafor, Brand, T. Chandler, Hughes, Redd, Arenas, J. O'Neil, and Maggette making more than some of the more deserving players in the league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100224

This is a great read. There are a lot of holes to his plans, but he raises some very good points.

well to be fair, half of those guys you listed earned for their contract. brand and JO were 20 10 guys. arenas did his share of work to earn his. do they deserve it now? def. no but a contract is a contract. i can see half of those "deserving" players become one of them once they get their fat contract.

well to be fair, half of those guys you listed earned for their contract. brand and JO were 20 10 guys. arenas did his share of work to earn his. do they deserve it now? def. no but a contract is a contract. i can see half of those "deserving" players become one of them once they get their fat contract.

They earned their contract then got either lazy or "me first"

NBA should have non guaranteed performance based contracts

They earned their contract then got either lazy or "me first"

NBA should have non guaranteed performance based contracts

that's the nature of the business.

not their fault the teams want to throw that kinda of offers around signing 5+ years contracts, and definitely not their fault the league pays premium on guys that can block shots (chandler, okafor, erika dampier, etc.),