NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I figured this would be the best place to ask:

What shoes to buy for combo guard/forward? I feel like picking up a pair of hyperdunk/hyperize but I heard the lunar foam bottoms out like a mutha.

Help a dude out.

i think they implemented zoom air on the hyperize or at the very least the heel is, forefoot might still be lunarfoam.

kobe 4 or 5s maybe?

i liked the kobe 4, but i didnt play much forward. never tried on the kobe 5 or hyperize. hyperdunks were cool, but i just have a personal preference for low profile shoes.

what about those lebrons? probably heavy as shit but they might be cool. dont really pay attention to kicks or play much ball anymore so my opinions might be worthless...

DJ_Flame: wouldn't get the kobe V's unless you like lowtops. my ankles always feel really vulnerable in low tops so I stick with his.

i'd rec hyperizes, or hypermaxs if you like zoom air. lunar foam is fine as long as you play indoors.

I think it will be more of an issue when Outlaw gets healthy. Batum will probably be coming off the bench until he's 100%, thus cutting into Cunningham's minutes more than Martell's. Tonight he was only approved for 10-15 minutes, but he said after the game he had no pain, so hopefully he'll be fully cleared this week.

But after that, who knows. One thing I appreciate about Mcmillan (which for some reason a lot of people seem to hate) is his willingness to make players (even starters) earn or re-earn their spot.

We'll see though. I love Batum so I'd love to see him play as much as he's able...

as is often the case, i have been drinking whiskey, so i hope this all makes some sense... may revise later.

ive noticed that the cats have been on a roll lately

watched parts of a few of their recent games

im really impressed with their defense

sjax, gforce, and diaw are all pretty much the same sizewise

when they rotate on d they rarely get mismatched unless its against a pf-c

all these guys have had their share of post defense experience:

sjax used to be on the warriors (don nelson team)

diaw was on the run and gun suns

gforce is gforce