NBA Basketball

hamham3001

2002 kings lakers playoff game 6...

This series def comes to mind. I think Donaghy said this game/series was fixed....

Check the vids on this tragedy below. be warned they are a bit dramatic BUT very interesting...making you kinda sick of the NBA...

prologue

fRPYjdgStns

part 1 of 10:

Fxw3yxJt2O0

possibly. frankly with the way bayless has been playing i'd like to see brandon suck it up and play the 3 and have a combination of bayless and either miller or blake in the backcourt.

And given that the season is looking pretty dismal anyhow I'd like to think they could use it as a year to give Cunningham et al. some non-junk minutes and develop the rookies. I know Mcmillan is opposed to treating the season as a loss overall, but I don't see much harm in accepting that it's a better season for experimenting with lineups and player development than worrying about your record.

agreed. not about the kings bit though ;)

Especially with Oden out I think portland needs to quit trying to run their offense through the inside and focus on swinging the ball around the perimeter and penetrating. Bayless and Miller can penetrate as well as anyone. And Roy and Martell can all destroy defenders from the perimeter. midrange or in the lane... though I'd sure like Martell to start putting up better numbers in return for more minutes. Having smart bigs like Joel and Howard who know how to post up dudes much bigger than themselves will only help if the blazers decide to run with a smaller, faster lineup...

Guest Dysphoria
agreed. not about the kings bit though ;)

Especially with Oden out I think portland needs to quit trying to run their offense through the inside and focus on swinging the ball around the perimeter and penetrating. Bayless and Miller can penetrate as well as anyone. And Roy and Martell can all destroy defenders from the perimeter. midrange or in the lane... though I'd sure like Martell to start putting up better numbers in return for more minutes. Having smart bigs like Joel and Howard who know how to post up dudes much bigger than themselves will only help if the blazers decide to run with a smaller, faster lineup...

I'm not much of a Trailblazer fan but kind of sucks what happened to Oden. veteran Howard FTW

Got home from the Warriors vs. Wizards game... Its not that Arenas or any of the Wizards played well, we just suck. We suck because we don't play any defense, we suck because Nellie only plays Small Ball and it kills us. You live by the 3 you die by the 3. Right now, we have no business shooting as many 3's as we do! Magette is a BUM!!!!!!!!!! A BUM and A HALF actually. Mr. Can't Finish Magette. Magette = DOO DOO! Should have added him to that Captain Jack trade and swooped Diaw from the Bobcats. Oh well, GO W's!

Nobody would EVER be involved with a trade that included Boris Diaw for Jackson and Maggette. The Bobcats don't wanna suck lol. And yeah dude. Arenas was a boss tonight.

Nellie needs to be fired. Rowell needs to be fired. Cohan needs to sell. Keith Smart needs to be head coach. And it's still gonna take years before we're back into the playoffs.

possibly. frankly with the way bayless has been playing i'd like to see brandon suck it up and play the 3 and have a combination of bayless and either miller or blake in the backcourt.

And given that the season is looking pretty dismal anyhow I'd like to think they could use it as a year to give Cunningham et al. some non-junk minutes and develop the rookies. I know Mcmillan is opposed to treating the season as a loss overall, but I don't see much harm in accepting that it's a better season for experimenting with lineups and player development than worrying about your record.

and now pryzbilla goes down