NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Man, I've been high on Jennings since his HS days. I have him on all my fantasy teams. I love it when naysayers were laughing at me and passing jokes for picking Jennings so high. Now they're all offering bogus ass trades.

Those ratings and stats are nice and all, but just watching Jennings...he's known how to play all along. Even seeing clips of him struggle in Euroleague, Jennings just had way too much basketball instinct to fail at this level.

To be teams that picked from #2 to #9 right now. Must be tough.

Tyreke Evans...it's hard to praise someone who looks like Rhymefest, but I guess he deserves his too. He plays like a 6'5 LeBron. So instead of watching ballet from the likes of Jennings, you're watching monster trucks.

sjax has been traded to the cats for radman and bell (0)

all the warriors problems are over (10)

don nelson will be a good coach (10)

the warriors will make the playoffs (?)

I must say I am happy to see Jack leave, but Bell and Radmanovic? I don't know about that. Radmanovic is a throw away basically. Bell is a craftt vet who had a one of his best years last year, but couldn't we have gotten some more value? What happened to those Diaw rumors? Oh well. Just another season of W's ball. At least we got rid of that fake gangster... Buuuuuubye

traitor.jpg

Image Via http://www.goldenstateofmind.com/

jennings is amazing

he even looked good in his subpar game today against the spurs

i have nbatv broadband and ive watched alot of his games

at first glance his playing style looks alot like iverson

but the similarities end at them both being left handed with serious handles

hes more a mix of kenny anderson and nick van exel but he can already shoot with the best

he has alot of old school moves

he even understands the concept of saving his legs which is beastly for someone his age

best rookie in a long time

the warriors played so well tonight fuckkk.

Agreed. Loved seeing Chris Hunter making his debut in fine fashion, Monta just killing it, Morrow's never ending heart, Maggette just playing his role and not trying to do too much, and CJ playing lights out. Denver Tuesday night is gonna be tough!

Agreed. Loved seeing Chris Hunter making his debut in fine fashion, Monta just killing it, Morrow's never ending heart, Maggette just playing his role and not trying to do too much, and CJ playing lights out. Denver Tuesday night is gonna be tough!

Preparing myself for a loss tonight. Especially with Randolph out and Turiaf still getting settled in again. Plus it'll be hard for our young guards to play 42-44+ minutes at that altitude.

oh btw i loved this last night

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEcKEGwdbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEcKEGwdbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>