NBA Basketball

hamham3001

rockets really played well yesterday. shane battier connecting on like half of his threes. If the lakers play like that again, phil jackson should resign..:(

cmon lakers!! get wit it..

Shoved kid's father wants apology from Big Baby

Let the drama begin.

Orlando Magic fan Ernest Provetti is demanding an apology from Glen "Big Baby" Davis after the Celtics' thrilling Game 4 win in Orlando Sunday.

Why exactly?

Provetti said Davis shoved his 12-year-old son Nicholas with such force after Davis made a game-winning jumper, that Nicholas' baseball cap catapulted into the air and his son dove into his courtside seat.

Provetti sent an e-mail to the NBA League office this morning. He said Davis crossed the line, literally, and embarrassed his son.

"The NBA makes it clear to not cross the sideline," he said in a telephone interview. "If I cross that line, the NBA will take away my tickets. It's a double standard."

In the e-mail, Provetti said Davis conducted himself like a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety."

Provetti moved to Orlando from New Jersey last year and is opening another branch to his toy company, Team Trinity. He was previously a fan of the Celtics because he watched Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers as a former player for the New York Knicks from 1992-94.

He comes to every game at Amway Arena and sits in the V.I.P Row A, seats 5 and 6. After Sunday's game, Provetti said he received calls and text messages from other fans checking on his son. Magic player Adonal Foyle also checked on how his son was after the game.

Provetti saw the video clip online this morning. He did not think it was funny.

"How do you like to be a 12-year-old and see a raging lunatic coming at you?"

More details to come. Check back later.

God damn Cavs have it easy.

Old ass Pistons, then low IQ Hawks, then either KG-less Celtics or a jumpshooting Orlando team.

And they face a soft Lakers team(except Kobe), or Rockets without Yao, Tmac, Mutumbo and Artest(will get suspended 7 games after taking a charge from Lebron), or the Nuggets who will prob give the Cavs the biggest problems, but their team is full of guys with off the court problems so the refs will side with the Cavs.

Shoved kid's father wants apology from Big Baby

Let the drama begin.

Orlando Magic fan Ernest Provetti is demanding an apology from Glen "Big Baby" Davis after the Celtics' thrilling Game 4 win in Orlando Sunday.

Why exactly?

Provetti said Davis shoved his 12-year-old son Nicholas with such force after Davis made a game-winning jumper, that Nicholas' baseball cap catapulted into the air and his son dove into his courtside seat.

Provetti sent an e-mail to the NBA League office this morning. He said Davis crossed the line, literally, and embarrassed his son.

"The NBA makes it clear to not cross the sideline," he said in a telephone interview. "If I cross that line, the NBA will take away my tickets. It's a double standard."

In the e-mail, Provetti said Davis conducted himself like a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety."

Provetti moved to Orlando from New Jersey last year and is opening another branch to his toy company, Team Trinity. He was previously a fan of the Celtics because he watched Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers as a former player for the New York Knicks from 1992-94.

He comes to every game at Amway Arena and sits in the V.I.P Row A, seats 5 and 6. After Sunday's game, Provetti said he received calls and text messages from other fans checking on his son. Magic player Adonal Foyle also checked on how his son was after the game.

Provetti saw the video clip online this morning. He did not think it was funny.

"How do you like to be a 12-year-old and see a raging lunatic coming at you?"

More details to come. Check back later.

Facebook-ed Ernest. Looks like the typical male jumping around when HIS team hits the last second shot.

If you stand too close, you will get hurt. If this escalates, the league will probably ask teams to move the VIP section further back to avoid collisions with players.

Plus, is there any relevance about his toy company and to his son being pushed around? Sounds like Ernest wants free publicity.

Things will be much different in Denver though... Cuban won't be there unfortunately. I'd like to see how the Denver fans react to him after his little temper-tantrums. Come on Dallas, pouring beer on someones mom? That's fucking classless.