Hare Slim Cropped Black Blazer Japanese Small BNWT

jskidder

i am in love with this blazer, but unfortunately its just a bit too snug for me. this blazer is absolutely amazing and it pretty much fits me perfectly everywhere except in the arm holes. i am a pretty tiny guy, but i have slightly muscular shoulders/arms for my size so this just isn't working out. material is 100% wool, but it is very lightweight for spring and part of the current collection. i picked this up through Eirei @ soze (top-notch proxy, btw!) the day it became available on the zozo website and i have noticed they have a hard time keeping this size in stock. you almost never see a small in hare items, so don't pass this up. be aware that this is a tiny blazer for tiny people. as i said, i am tiny myself and this fits me everywhere except the armpits. any questions please ask. i'm losing a bit on this to begin with due to the fees and shipping involved in getting this fine jacket to the usa, but i want to sell it fast. let me know if you have questions.

HARE.jpg

$220 shipped

on the contrary, i would imagine this will fit a lot of the smaller guys here. i am 5'7" 135lbs with most consider a large chest and very broad/muscular shoulders and biceps for my size. this is so close to fitting me i am damn tempted to keep it, and i know there are smaller dudes than me on here. it actually looks perfect, it just feels tight in the armpit.

measurements!

pit to pit: 46cm

shoulders: 42cm

sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 63cm

length collar to hem in back: 61cm

if you wear an xs in aa comfortably this will fit you perfectly. i also wear xs in aa but it is tight in my armpits as well because of my broad shoulders/chest. i deal with the aa's tightness because it is cotton and stretches, but it is a bit uncomfortable in this blazer.

jskidder: the length seems a little short, no? if u don't mind, could u upload a photo of you wearing it? wanna see how it fits like.

It IS a cropped jacket, its supposed to be short.

But second on that request for pics.

if you can't read japanese then you should stfu and not threadcrap. and you should also consicer that i had to pay numerous fees and shipping to get this to the usa, as would anyone else in amaerica. and, if you must know, this is what it cost me:

price of jacket + proxy fee + domestic shipping within japan: Y22435 = $197.11

price of ems shipping from japan to usa: Y2800 = $24.39

as you can see, i paid exactly $221.50, and i am also eating the paypal fees and shipping cost because they are included in my price. i'm not trying to make any $ on this, and in fact i am losing some. but thanks for the commentary anyway, neuman...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...