nairb49

Problems....

Anyone else?

I can usually access the supertalk thread homepage, and sometimes supershopper, but more often I click on one of the subforums, and the next page shows the superfuture heading, but then stalls.

been having the same problem, the future been insanely slow for me since friday, most pages take like a minute to load if they load at all.

Its been a little bit better today. but still troublesome.

I cleared all my data/cache/cookies etc, and deleted a few hundred PMs and it improved slightly.

not to hijack this thread, anyone experience a "database error" when then click on their PM inbox?

hey doc-check the sticky at the top of the page, a few of us are having the same problem

the same thing happens to me, either nothing appears until i refresh.. and then most of the thread lists except the stickys are blank so you have to take a wild guess as to what you want to read anyone else get this?

what happened to tags? The supermarket is a mess without them

and the google search has been fucked for so long

what happened to tags? The supermarket is a mess without them

supermarket was always a mess. just a bump contest between gothninjas with expensive shit and hypebeasts with worthless shit...a few good sales every 15 pages. if my browser didnt remember links i've clicked, i'd never stop shopping

true, but now its almost unusable as most sellers dont list every brand in the title

At least w/tags it made finding pertinent threads that much easier. Wanted dior? Hit the dior tag. SUpreme? Likewise

That way you dont have to keep re-bumping every 24 hours cuz the people that wanted certain items knew how to find them

Bring back tags

the add avatar function never works, always says invalid file regardless of it meeting requirements

^ experiencing the same problem

i remember the last time i changed it which was probably more than 6 months it was giving me shit then too, in firefox, chrome and safari, takes a stroke of luck apparently

and the google search has been fucked for so long

Bring back tags

what these dus say

just a little patience...

(i've been walking the streets at night just trying to make it right, it's hard to see with so many around, you know i don't like being stuck in the crowd)

and the streets don't change but baby the names

i ain't got time for the game

cuz i need you

yeah yeah

i need you

for improved searching. you could always try advanced google search

site:superfuture.com [i]search term[/i]

Struggling with the search function. On the supermarket, how do i search so i can just see posts including certain brands? e.g 'Norse Projects'

How do i just check all the latest posts in the forum with out clicking on the sub forums ?

That was my favourite way of browsing and it seems so troublesome to check each sub forum. Not a huge problem but any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

How do i just check all the latest posts in the forum with out clicking on the sub forums ?

That was my favourite way of browsing and it seems so troublesome to check each sub forum. Not a huge problem but any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

click 'view new content' or use this url: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Struggling with the search function. On the supermarket, how do i search so i can just see posts including certain brands? e.g 'Norse Projects'

the search function just doesn't work properly yet, even if you go to advanced search and search all of supertalk. hopefully it gets fixed soon.