Cheep ? (cheapmuthrfkr) you are in burgerking the Movie ! ?

__3xL

Cheep (cheapmuthrfkr) in Burger King the Movie Linkage <<< click here

I intrahveewz youz ..

cheep why did you choose the wall position ?

why would you want to be the 1st man in the love train dude

Free chicken Fries fo life ?

jeesh

muahh haaa haaaaaa

in order from salaami to cheep The Good ,,,, teh bad ,,,, and the ugly ....

Edited by __3xL

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

shit who was the bk man anyways .. Yardsale , Muhai , TransparentCranium or homolaced cureOne or baizilla

I know it wasn't _sean_ he tells it like it is  .. 

Edited by __3xL

``__`.`.''Cuee'in Le twlighhtzoone muzicc

k sohh, perspectively speakin from the most basic type of looking down on I can provide ..

once the name retired . the real soul of our beloveyyd one cheep the chimp, perished in the flames of the zoocrematorium..

this was just a checc . a reality checc . provided to you .. by meeee ..

You admitted it once - but this year I strongly suspect - you too have aquired the fade of conferences .. and fell to the full beard ego that has grown deep inside you as your present collided with yoru fuuchaaaaaaa ...

Smdh sooo so not superfuturely of you

let us bow our heads for superfuture's fallen superdooperpooprscooper bearded ladyguise saprize buttsecxdabestsex unyumm riiing hella pickles plees soldier, and our friendd..

-cheep-

Edited by __3xL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this one ... is dedicated .... to theee luvrrrr in youuu ....

-or remix and sing like so FADEto

this one is dedicated .. to the dawg in youuu .. wuhh woo wooo

if youre singin to a female or feminine lowkey or h0m0 laced kix you can easily replace dawg with biitch

tho I once liked cheep quite the lotsa (no touchy feely like) it aint evennnn liiike that hell no                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Hits superdeaky highnote "this is for the beeiitch in youuuu"

. now it is neither here nor there .. kix - well kix is just a soggy ass bowl of untasteful cornball puffs who is tough now because he reps tanner ... woop dee fuckin doo ... I blew your twitter out the frame and you broke down as it crumbled in yoru frail lil hands .. sucks for you but had nothing to do with superfuknfuture bro //

Edited by __3xL

You are the most sexiiest fucking most well composed litterairy dude on the face of the earth.

THIS IS MADNESS !!! NOOOOOOOOO !! THIS ,,, IS ,,, ...   ..   . .   .
MYYYYYYY SUPERRFUUUUUTURE THREAD !! 

:boot to the chest:

and thats my dick not yours cheep & was only at like 70-80% if anyone is gawkin at meeh cawk.it turn to a banana & gets REALLY silly with actual female stimuli induced 'pon it

im done .. its all in good measure then he changes his name and acts all brand new #nshit

sincere apologies hap & minya . um . they started it                                                                                                             

sometimes it is not what you wanna do , but what you have to do  ..

☆┌─â” ─â”☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /â–’/─┬─â”
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─â”-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
â””â”▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └â”▒▒▒▒┌┘

-__3xL-

Edited by __3xL