Cheep ? (cheapmuthrfkr) you are in burgerking the Movie ! ?

__3xL

• 5 years later...

three star thread would visit trash again in 1 yr

4SHO.

orrrrr 5 evennn heyy yeah uh huh uhh hunh aww yea

And fade I only visit there kinda semi-often , slick song tho I guess psychoovibes aside hawthorne boys do beez jammin on it but uh nobody shouldda let dem niggas have pens nah,

I've only visited maybe 20 times total over 10-15 yrs besides as a yungsta usually it is just holiday time on occasion even chillin thru the newyear too my brah just resides there mumz moved to MI earlier finally decided setup shoppe somewhere ,uh quieter then just moved on not long thereafter..

Alcoholeek bastard

Damn I actually stayed two yrs this once only leavin 3 time total durin that stretch oh yeah stayed thru nightmarish winters & also puttin up with one of the lowest forms of peoples possibleh anywhere yeah mfnnnn ohioans on a scale of 1-10 based on incoherancy [if it ever comeup ,and anyone haaas to make mention jus say I saiiid sooo chill instead] ,damn near complete lack bein any kinda someones[if it ever comeup ,and anyone haaas to make mention jus say I saiiid sooo cool instead] , le tastlessness [if it ever comeup ,and anyone haaas to make mention jus say I saiiid sooo real instead] & overall snakeass ways inherit [if it ever comeup ,and anyone haaas to make mention jus say I saiiid sooo suriouse instead] AND complete lactose azz sense of damn common sense even direction yeaahh [if it ever comeup ,and anyone haas to make mention there of, jus say I saiiid sooo smexxii instead]

uh majority of em get bout a solidd 9.75,

No jive.                                                                                                                                                                            

Lol guise you do know that is where AA was founded/started right. .. Just nod fuck it it drov e the world mad too

smh damn. Must find freakinn vid to update link tha mfr iz a straihgtup df classic yo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Oh btw called u like ten times Fade Im still ready trade dese yeezy threakfitties for yo bae for 2 nightz

yep Im wit tha shitz aint my fault even one night with mhe they comme baq Le twicee as damn nicee , There are always exceptions that may be made tho here heeere 3xl __3xL ,So this case there beez even lil materialles somethinsomethin besides Dammmnn Guhh phewww when nooo Wheeeere diiid you get such bombazz luvn In the deal for Youu

Feel mhe thoo playaaaa . I'm fuckin.

Edited by __3xL