Jeans for guys with big thighs (hey that rhymes!)

indigo_junkie

Before you go and kick my arse for not searching, the search function on the board is really confusing. I've never been able to find anything. Most of the time, I go off links to threads left by other members.

Now I'm not sure if this has been covered or not. I got this idea from reading the tall guys thread. I've had a heck of a time looking for good fitting jeans, and the only true hurdle I've ever had is with the size of my thighs. My thighs are the reason why I had to get the sexihos in 36 instead of 34. Now, I like my sexihos. I'm wearing them right now, and they're comfortable for everyday wearing, but part of me wishes there was a size 35 between 34 and 36, only because the thigh was too small on the 34s. I normally wear a 32 waist in most jeans and I would have definitely fitted into the waist of the 34 sexiho, but the legs basically ruled those jeans out. Same with the Imperial Dukes. Loose waist, tighter than tight thighs in the 34s.

Just thought I'd open up some discussion on the topic. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. I'm 5'9" 178lbs, 34 inch true waist, 23 inch legs mid thigh, 24.5 inches at the thickest part (an inch from the crotch, around the abductor, just below the gluteus), 16 inch calves.

I have around the same size thighs as yours, my john bull chop shop sc002 fit perfectly

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=136&category_id=&manufacturer_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

I also have the KMW Rockers and stretched them out before wearing them too much.. they fit nice and weren't difficult to stretch out in the thighs.

Before you go and kick my arse for not searching, the search function on the board is really confusing. I've never been able to find anything. Most of the time, I go off links to threads left by other members.

Now I'm not sure if this has been covered or not. I got this idea from reading the tall guys thread. I've had a heck of a time looking for good fitting jeans, and the only true hurdle I've ever had is with the size of my thighs. My thighs are the reason why I had to get the sexihos in 36 instead of 34. Now, I like my sexihos. I'm wearing them right now, and they're comfortable for everyday wearing, but part of me wishes there was a size 35 between 34 and 36, only because the thigh was too small on the 34s. I normally wear a 32 waist in most jeans and I would have definitely fitted into the waist of the 34 sexiho, but the legs basically ruled those jeans out. Same with the Imperial Dukes. Loose waist, tighter than tight thighs in the 34s.

Just thought I'd open up some discussion on the topic. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem as me. I'm 5'9" 178lbs, 34 inch true waist, 23 inch legs mid thigh, 24.5 inches at the thickest part (an inch from the crotch, around the abductor, just below the gluteus), 16 inch calves.

Do you think hip adductors and abductors help shrinken? If you do a lot of cardio with it?

I have the same problem, it sucks. Having muscular thighs rules out a lot of jeans, but like xerikx said, the John Bull SC002 is perfect. The leg opening is slim (about the same as an apc new standard) but the rise is higher and there is way more room in the thighs. Definitely my best fitting pair of jeans! Can't say enough good things about these.

working them out will only tone them or if you are using heavy resistance, it can make them bigger

the only way to make them smaller is to lose body fat

"spot treatment" is impossible... reducing calories, combined with cardio will allow your body to lose fat from all over, rather than particular areas

you guys with so called Linford Christie thighs, post a pic of how you think it looks bad. I've heard all these people talk about "oh no my ___ is too big/long/thick, what do I do" yet I dont remember any pic of anyone looking bad because they were too muscular, especially on Sufu. Maybe a straight up bodybuilder would look bad in Diors but I wouldnt know, I have never seen that. Im guessing its just a function of being short, which has nothing to do with your thigh

You can also try imperial kings there a little bit looser in the thigh but not baggy. I have the same problem i run and have rather muscular thighs and calves it does create a problem with super slim jeans so dont feel alone because your not. I have a pair of eternal 811's and they did stretch out enough to be comfortable or you could always go one size up.

I have about 28-29 inches in thighs and my waist is is about 34, 33 501 is very comfortable in size 36, really comfortable on the legs but is maybe 2 inches two big in the waist after two hot soaks, but a belt and the cinch fix that. I have a pair of regular 501 rinsed from 2004 or something in 34, they are VERY tight, like skin-tight on the legs but too big in the waist, like 1.5 inch. The reason i write this about the regular 501 is that I think most people have som experience with this jean.

I have about 28-29 inches in thighs and my waist is is about 34, 33 501 is very comfortable in size 36, really comfortable on the legs but is maybe 2 inches two big in the waist after two hot soaks, but a belt and the cinch fix that. I have a pair of regular 501 rinsed from 2004 or something in 34, they are VERY tight, like skin-tight on the legs but too big in the waist, like 1.5 inch. The reason i write this about the regular 501 is that I think most people have som experience with this jean.

Man, you've got fucking big legs! Props to you! I know how hard it is to put on that much mass on your legs while keeping your waist trim. When I was powerlifting, My legs were about the same, say 28-29 inches, but my waist was about 36-37.:rolleyes: I had to buy levis in 36 waist jeans as well, though for me, the waist fit too.:D