Sign in to follow this  
the trendoid

st louis supertrendoids

ok i got a trip to st louis coming up soon. let's here it about the city of st louis. good shopping zones? good restaurants? bad shopping zones? sneaker spots? denim spots?

i like nikes, apc denim, jordans, rogan, loomstate, graphic tee shirts, visvim footwear, anything that would typically be sold at NYC Union.

so let it fly...

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA. oh man.

you wont find any of that here. seriously you overestimate this city.

but we do got an h&m now!

Hey, why are you guys posting in such an ancient thread?

Ok, so I guess someone did a search for St. Louis, I grew up there so

I admit it caught my curiosity. Should be quite an experience for a tourist,

everytime my I bring my girlfriend home for the holidays she can't believe

the sheer amount of abandoned buildings.

Is Gus's shoes and sports still going on Washington?

Benny Rags

Had to dig-up this thread.

Anything new in the Lou? I'll be heading there next Monday for a week.

Anyone?!

Any tips on St. Louis?

Going for a visit soon...

St. Louis represent. Sorry Kiya, but this city is devoid of anything like that worth checking out. The Loop has a lot of fashion forward stores but nothing anyone on here would freak out about. If you go west you'll hit wine country right outside of the city, I could hit you up with some great restaurant reccomendations if you want.

St. Louis represent. Sorry Kiya, but this city is devoid of anything like that worth checking out. The Loop has a lot of fashion forward stores but nothing anyone on here would freak out about. If you go west you'll hit wine country right outside of the city, I could hit you up with some great restaurant reccomendations if you want.

Yeah sure, i'd love to hear what you'll recommend...

As far as wine country you should check out Mount Pleasent, Chandler Hill, maybe Augusta. Charlie Gitto's and Giovanni's are actually in St. Louis and are kinda' reknown statewide for great food. Along with wine there's a lot of microbreweries here. Schlafly is brewed here, you could always head up there and grab a tour, get smashed and get some Imos.

i was in st louis for a week. It sucked. Granted i had no car, internet, tv or hot running water. Good pho tho, surprisingly.

Kiya, fuck the fashion. That's a no brainer. Aint shit really worth while here. Gotta U.S. renowned mixologist here that can shake up dope ass drinks and an array of foods. Chuck Berry too. Good Pho indeed. Yeah, if you don't have a car living here it blows. As of Nov 3, I'm without a car due to a bitch smashing into me from behind.