Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, for anyone who cares, after the showing of the film, entitled electra luxx the director invited everyone in the theater over to a resturant called magnolia, figuring i may be able to make some good contacts, my girlfriend and i went over. i ended up hanging out with and meeting, carla gugino, emmanuelle (super cool, she was drunk as fuck, but a super chill person) josh hartnett, super cool dude as well, but imo coolest dude was clifton collins, dude was fucking rad as fuck, so all ya'll who negged me for initially not having balls to talk to sloan (who rekked of comme des garcons perfume) i did end up talking to her for awhile hahaha

so, for anyone who cares, after the showing of the film, entitled electra luxx the director invited everyone in the theater over to a resturant called magnolia, figuring i may be able to make some good contacts, my girlfriend and i went over. i ended up hanging out with and meeting, carla gugino, emmanuelle (super cool, she was drunk as fuck, but a super chill person) josh hartnett, super cool dude as well, but imo coolest dude was clifton collins, dude was fucking rad as fuck, so all ya'll who negged me for initially not having balls to talk to sloan (who rekked of comme des garcons perfume) i did end up talking to her for awhile hahaha

clifton collins looks fucking insane, i'm sure he is cool as hell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought it was a very enjoyable episode myself. Introduced some nice plot threads for the season.

They were heading to Italy at the end of the last season. The movie was filmed in between, much like how The Great Gatsby was filmed in between seasons.