Entourage

ruzz

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for people looking for a streaming version, i watch a lot of shows on ninjavideo.net

they didn't use to have entourage, but started streaming episodes from this season.

good quality divx is way better than megaupload streams.

does anyone else think the turtle love triangle is a little contrived? I mean, the girl just stole his underwear and eye-fucked him once and now all of a sudden he wants to drop jamie lynne for the first random UCLA brunette that comes along?

Doesn't really add up

I don't think Turtle wants to drop Jamie Lynn. I think Jamie Lynn's been trying to pick a fight. And now is gone, having just told him she wants him to see other people, which at this point, he doesn't, hence his crying at the airport and telling the fellas he wasn't going to call the UCLA girl, but call Jaime Lynn. I think the preview for next weeks episode is set up to make it look like Turtle strays, but I suspect he stays true. Turtle's always had to beg for ladies, nice to see him getting some love.

One thing that bothered me was that the girl seemed shocked that he knew Vince when Vince picked him up from college. How the fuck could they not know they were breaking into Vincent Chase's house when they were stealing the underwear?

Also this brunette just straight up seems like an amatuer star fucker. She thinks if she sucks Turtle's dick hard enough it might cause a time/space hole and Vince's dick will appear in her mouth.

Bombs were dropping left and right on this season finale. I really like how the show has focused on bringing interesting stories on the support case instead of "hey Vince was in trouble and got bailed out again through sheer luck" that's been going on the last couple of arcs.

I loved this ep. Tons of closure and yet still promises lots of new things that I'm curious about. Also I guess Ari didn't fire Adam Davies since he was there clapping for Lloyd.

Bombs were dropping left and right on this season finale. I really like how the show has focused on bringing interesting stories on the support case instead of "hey Vince was in trouble and got bailed out again through sheer luck" that's been going on the last couple of arcs.

I loved this ep. Tons of closure and yet still promises lots of new things that I'm curious about. Also I guess Ari didn't fire Adam Davies since he was there clapping for Lloyd.

I really have a feeling that Ari is keeping him around, just so he can torture him slowly and make him wish that he did fire him. Maybe he'll fire him at the start of next season or something.

Guest on-display

shit season (with exception of the last few episodes )will lead to a great season

I liked how everyone developed/strengthened their own story in this season. E matured got with sloan, Ari got what he always wanted, drama got his big break, Lloyd's an agent, turtle will get stronger and vince will be in another great movie. Refreshing to see not everyone revolve around vince anymore.

I laughed so hard when he said he jason bourned me. lol what a douche.

edit*

I change what i said about the sorority chick being average. I would smash in a heartbeat. also both the flight stewardess.

I really have a feeling that Ari is keeping him around, just so he can torture him slowly and make him wish that he did fire him. Maybe he'll fire him at the start of next season or something.

Maybe i'm blind but i didn't and still cant see davies anywhere and why would he be at Millergold?