Entourage

ruzz

i think the director is gonna end up making vince look great in the smoke jumpers jump off. Or, he could just be being a dick to stir up some emotion in vince.

yeah, the stubbornness is vaguely reminiscent of billy walsh and queen's boulevard, although vince and billy were on the same page most of the time. its also fairly interesting seeing vince have to actually work at acting (or anything, really). lays base for some possible good episodes to come.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That chick in the beginning of the ep was way too hot for Bow Wow's character. I mean he's a scrawny ass dude with no money who works at the gap. The fuck? Far as I'm concerned he should be getting less ass than Turtle right now.

vlcsnap1854071ns5.png

oh i thought he worked at the gap.

the director isnt an asshole he just has a vision.

sloan is hot

i hate seth green

meadow is back too shes bomb.

i cant wait for next week

oh and i think i got it mixed up...but is ari going to split the company? or was that just a threat? i hate babs she sucks i wish it was just a one man ari gold show

i must've missed this. where was meadow in the episode?

did any of you notice that Barack Obama just chose Ari's bro for Chief of Staff?

heres the little article i found:

Rep. Rahm Emanuel of Illinois accepted the position as Barack Obama’s White House Chief of Staff on Thursday.

The 48-year-old congressman -- a hard-nosed veteran of the Clinton White House who has the nickname "Rahm-bo" -- has three children, son Zacharias and daughters Ilana and Leah, with his wife Amy.

He also has a Hollywood connection: His youngest brother Ari Emanuel founded Hollywood's Endeavor talent agency and was an inspiration for Jeremy Piven's character, Ari Gold, on HBO’s Entourage.

Rahm -- who was offered a scholarship to join the renowned Joffrey Ballet -- is also the inspiration for Bradley Whitford's character Josh Lyman on The West Wing.