Uniqlo UT Project

onemancult

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went by there yesterday and realized no one that works there knows who terry richardson is when you're asking if his tees are in. two managers had no clue. "you know, the guy that shoots all your ads and you're selling a book of his work?" "wait which book?" "the one you're selling of all the tees" "oh, the weird guy with the glasses? i didn't realize he was a photographer."

they had a bunch of canisters, but they were up high only for display i'm guessing. other than the tees the shop only seems to carry super small sizes - XS shirts and size 26 or smaller pants - and fatass sizes XXL and bigger or 40 waist and bigger now so apparently creepy child molestors can go shopping for themselves and their victims .

mlproject, that's classic .....

typical retail though, no?

which such a major campaign, you'd think someone would know ......

too bad the tubes were display only

as for the pantone shirts, in tokyo they came in (for men) a crewneck, a v-neck, a u-neck, a tank top, a two tone crewneck (with contrasting collar and cuff), a 3/4 sleeve crewneck and a crewneck striped tee

there were different versions specifically for women as well

as for sizing, i've found the japanese versions smaller and slightly shorter in length than the american versions